Diverse employees at CHRISTUS Health have rated Executive Team, Professional Development, and Leadership as the highest categories they have scored
Women at CHRISTUS Health have rated Executive Team, Outlook, and Team as the highest categories they have scored
CHRISTUS Health employees are -7% more likely to recommend CHRISTUS Health as a great place to work
Working at CHRISTUS Health is rated highly by 61 employees, across various culture aspects.
Overall Company Culture at CHRISTUS Health is rated C
Last updated 2 days ago
CHRISTUS Health ranks in the Bottom 45% of other companies on Comparably with 10,000+ Employees for Overall Company Culture Score
Out of 67 CHRISTUS Health employee reviews, 64% were positive. The remaining 36% were constructive reviews with the goal of helping CHRISTUS Health improve their work culture.
What is most positive about the culture and environment at your company?This environment was toxic! I have nothing positive to say about it.
What did you like most about the interview process?They made it seem larger than life. Like you were going to work for Disney. It quickly became a real haunted house instead
What are some of the best things about your team?My coworkers were great. However, they rewarded the ones that abused the system. Watched a manager have Fake COVID 3 times. And still take off, all the time.we were running out of supplies and borrowing. Nothing happened. Looked like bad employees got rewarded
What does the leadership team need to get better at?what don't they need to get better at?
What's going wrong and how can it be improved?Staff just doen't care about each other no one cate how them droping the ball witt affect everyone
What needs to change to make the company culture better?A better since of team
Christus Health is an international Catholic, faith-based, not-for-profit health system
To extend the healing ministry of Jesus Christ.
CHRISTUS HEALTH, a Catholic health ministry, will be a leader, a partner and an advocate in the creation of innovative health and wellness solutions that improve the lives of individuals and communities so that all may experience God's healing presence and love.
CHRISTUS Health was founded in 1999 and its current CEO is Ernie Sadau. Since its inception 23 years ago, CHRISTUS Health has grown to 45000 employees.
CHRISTUS Health has 45000 employees. 61 employees at CHRISTUS Health have reviewed CHRISTUS Health across various culture dimensions, providing their opinions on items ranging from executive ratings to the pace at work. The latest review was 2 days ago.
Overall, the 61 CHRISTUS Health employees give their leadership a grade of C+, or Top 50% of similar size companies on Comparably. This includes specific ratings of their executive team, CEO, and manager.
Employees at CHRISTUS Health are not very pleased with their total compensation at CHRISTUS Health, which includes a combination of pay, stock and equity, and benefits.
Overall, employees at CHRISTUS Health are generally satisfied with their team. 61 Participants grade the quality of their coworkers a C+. The majority believe the meetings at CHRISTUS Health are effective, and the majority look forward to interacting with their coworkers.
The majority of employees at CHRISTUS Health believe the environment at CHRISTUS Health is positive. Most Participants believe the pace of work at CHRISTUS Health is extremely fast. About 56% of the employees at CHRISTUS Health work 8 hours or less, while 12% of them have an extremely long day - longer than twelve hours.
Overall, the employees at CHRISTUS Health are not very happy, based on their aggregated ratings of future outlook, customer perception, and their excitement going to work.
CHRISTUS Health competitors include Syapse, Mayo Clinic, Boston Medical Center, and Tenet. CHRISTUS Health ranks 4th in Overall Culture Score on Comparably vs its competitors. See below how CHRISTUS Health compares to its competitors with CEO Rankings, Product & Services, NPS, Pricing, Customer Services, Overall Culture Score, eNPS, Gender and Diversity Scores.
No Recent Jobs found for CHRISTUS Health on Comparably
Mark that you are interested and we will alert you when there are new positions available listed on Comparably
Candidates By Department
Candidates By Location