Community Bank System employees are 34% more likely to recommend Community Bank System as a great place to work
Working at Community Bank System is rated highly by 6 employees, across various culture aspects.
Overall Company Culture at Community Bank System is rated C+
Last updated 14 days ago
Community Bank System ranks in the Top 50% of other companies on Comparably with 1,001-5,000 Employees for Overall Company Culture Score
Out of 17 Community Bank System employee reviews, 93% were positive. The remaining 7% were constructive reviews with the goal of helping Community Bank System improve their work culture.
What makes you most happy at work?When I dont have to deal with my boss or others in the executive team
What is most positive about the culture and environment at your company?The holding company. The local executive management could be eliminated and the bank would save costs on the salaries and probably operate more efficiently.
What are some of the best things about your team?Solid people. Like to work hard and get loans booked.
What does the leadership team need to get better at?Their main focus is self centered and they are I'll equipped to do their jobs.
"Community Bank, provides banking and financial services to retail, commercial, and municipal customers."
At Community Bank, our mission is to ensure our customers Bank Happy.
United States of America
6 employees at Community Bank System have reviewed Community Bank System across various culture dimensions, providing their opinions on items ranging from executive ratings to the pace at work. The latest review was 14 days ago.
Overall, the 6 Community Bank System employees give their leadership a grade of D+, or Bottom 25% of similar size companies on Comparably. This includes specific ratings of their executive team, CEO, and manager.
Employees at Community Bank System are not very pleased with their total compensation at Community Bank System, which includes a combination of pay, stock and equity, and benefits.
Overall, employees at Community Bank System are pleased with their team. 6 Participants grade the quality of their coworkers a B+. The majority believe the meetings at Community Bank System are effective, and the majority look forward to interacting with their coworkers.
The majority of employees at Community Bank System believe the environment at Community Bank System is positive. Most Participants believe the pace of work at Community Bank System is extremely fast. About 80% of the employees at Community Bank System work 8 hours or less.
Overall, the employees at Community Bank System are happy, based on their aggregated ratings of future outlook, customer perception, and their excitement going to work.
Community Bank System competitors include Hamilton, Bank OZK, Bank of Southwest, and First Busey Corporation. Community Bank System ranks 5th in Overall Culture Score on Comparably vs its competitors. See below how Community Bank System compares to its competitors with CEO Rankings, Product & Services, NPS, Pricing, Customer Services, Overall Culture Score, eNPS, Gender and Diversity Scores.
How much do people at Community Bank System get paid? See the latest salaries by department and job title. The average estimated annual salary, including base and bonus, at Community Bank System is $117,356, or $56 per hour, while the estimated median salary is $116,724, or $56 per hour.
At Community Bank System, the highest paid job is a Director of Sales at $209,146 annually and the lowest is a CS Rep at $46,314 annually. Average Community Bank System salaries by department include: Legal at $156,172, HR at $110,577, IT at $95,333, and Marketing at $104,367. Half of Community Bank System salaries are above $116,724.
6 employees at Community Bank System rank their Compensation in the Bottom 25% of similar sized companies in the US (based on 20 ratings) while 6 employees at Community Bank System rank their Perks And Benefits in the Top 50% of similar sized companies in the US (based on 6 ratings).
Last updated 14 days ago.
* Estimated salaries Estimated salaries are based on data provided anonymously by employees and/or estimated by other statistical methods.
No Recent Jobs found for Community Bank System on Comparably
Mark that you are interested and we will alert you when there are new positions available listed on Comparably
Candidates By Department
Candidates By Location