Women at Dometic Group have rated CEO Rating, Retention, and Team as the highest categories they have scored
Dometic Group employees are -43% more likely to recommend Dometic Group as a great place to work
Working at Dometic Group is rated highly by 12 employees, across various culture aspects.
Overall Company Culture at Dometic Group is rated F
Last updated a month ago
Dometic Group ranks in the Bottom 5% of other companies on Comparably with 10,000+ Employees for Overall Company Culture Score
Out of 39 Dometic Group employee reviews, 61% were positive. The remaining 39% were constructive reviews with the goal of helping Dometic Group improve their work culture.
What did you like most about the interview process?I interviewed under a different ownership. Current employees in that position look to hire to meet their needs not the company as a department,
What is most positive about the culture and environment at your company?Its a small town atmosphere
What are some of the best things about your team?Knowing our product and wanting to offer a quality product
What's going wrong and how can it be improved?more contact with employees and customers
What needs to change to make the company culture better?less friends being in charge need more older and someone that wont take one side with just one and listens to both sides of a problem
What do your coworkers need to improve and how could you work together better?they need to stop picking on certain people and give someone other than friends the chance to move and learn more stations on the line
Dometic’s world is the world of mobile living
Our mission is to make the mobile life easy.
12 employees at Dometic Group have reviewed Dometic Group across various culture dimensions, providing their opinions on items ranging from executive ratings to the pace at work. The latest review was a month ago.
Overall, the 12 Dometic Group employees give their leadership a grade of D-, or Bottom 10% of similar size companies on Comparably. This includes specific ratings of their executive team, CEO, and manager.
Employees at Dometic Group are not very pleased with their total compensation at Dometic Group, which includes a combination of pay, stock and equity, and benefits.
Overall, employees at Dometic Group are not very pleased with their team. 12 Participants grade the quality of their coworkers a D-. Less than half believe the meetings at Dometic Group are effective, and the majority look forward to interacting with their coworkers.
The majority of employees at Dometic Group believe the environment at Dometic Group is negative. Most Participants believe the pace of work at Dometic Group is moderate. About 57% of the employees at Dometic Group work 8 hours or less.
Overall, the employees at Dometic Group are dissatisfied, based on their aggregated ratings of future outlook, customer perception, and their excitement going to work.
Dometic Group competitors include Electrolux and Camping World. Dometic Group ranks 3rd in Overall Culture Score on Comparably vs its competitors. See below how Dometic Group compares to its competitors with CEO Rankings, Product & Services, NPS, Pricing, Customer Services, Overall Culture Score, eNPS, Gender and Diversity Scores.
How much do people at Dometic Group get paid? See the latest salaries by department and job title. The average estimated annual salary, including base and bonus, at Dometic Group is $120,227, or $57 per hour, while the estimated median salary is $115,311, or $55 per hour.
At Dometic Group, the highest paid job is a Director of Product at $263,162 annually and the lowest is an Admin Assistant at $48,097 annually. Average Dometic Group salaries by department include: Finance at $73,012, Engineering at $126,949, HR at $126,882, and Product at $185,907. Half of Dometic Group salaries are above $115,311.
7 employees at Dometic Group rank their Compensation in the Bottom 35% of similar sized companies in the US (based on 25 ratings) while 7 employees at Dometic Group rank their Perks And Benefits in the Bottom 15% of similar sized companies in the US (based on 8 ratings).
Last updated a month ago.
* Estimated salaries Estimated salaries are based on data provided anonymously by employees and/or estimated by other statistical methods.