Diverse employees at EasyPost have rated Team, Office Culture, and Work Culture as the highest categories they have scored
Women at EasyPost have rated Retention, CEO Rating, and Leadership as the highest categories they have scored
EasyPost employees are -57% more likely to recommend EasyPost as a great place to work
Working at EasyPost is rated highly by 16 employees, across various culture aspects.
Overall Company Culture at EasyPost is rated F
Last updated 22 days ago
EasyPost ranks in the Bottom 5% of other companies on Comparably with 11-50 Employees for Overall Company Culture Score
Out of 43 EasyPost employee reviews, 26% were positive. The remaining 74% were constructive reviews with the goal of helping EasyPost improve their work culture.
What do you like best about your company?Co-workers and culture prior to layoffs was really good.
What do you like best about your company?The people I worked with
What did you like most about the interview process?Positive candidate experience so I was hopeful the company would be a great place to work and it initially was before the exec team power coup that happened.
What would you improve about your company's interview process?Being honest about funding and current customers would be a good start
What needs to change to make the company culture better?Too many to list, google easypost, nuff said
What do your coworkers need to improve and how could you work together better?Game of thrones, toxic work environment
16 employees at EasyPost have reviewed EasyPost across various culture dimensions, providing their opinions on items ranging from executive ratings to the pace at work. The latest review was 22 days ago.
Overall, the 16 EasyPost employees give their leadership a grade of F, or Bottom 5% of similar size companies on Comparably. This includes specific ratings of their executive team, CEO, and manager.
Employees at EasyPost are mostly dissatisfied with their total compensation at EasyPost, which includes a combination of pay, stock and equity, and benefits.
Overall, employees at EasyPost are not very pleased with their team. 16 Participants grade the quality of their coworkers an F. Less than half believe the meetings at EasyPost are effective, and the majority look forward to interacting with their coworkers.
The majority of employees at EasyPost believe the environment at EasyPost is negative. Most Participants believe the pace of work at EasyPost is bureaucratic. About 40% of the employees at EasyPost work 8 hours or less, while 40% of them have an extremely long day - longer than twelve hours.
Overall, the employees at EasyPost are dissatisfied, based on their aggregated ratings of future outlook, customer perception, and their excitement going to work.
EasyPost competitors include Shippo. EasyPost ranks 2nd in Overall Culture Score on Comparably vs its competitors. See below how EasyPost compares to its competitors with CEO Rankings, Product & Services, NPS, Pricing, Customer Services, Overall Culture Score, eNPS, Gender and Diversity Scores.
No Recent Jobs found for EasyPost on Comparably
Mark that you are interested and we will alert you when there are new positions available listed on Comparably
Candidates By Department
Candidates By Location