Diverse employees at edX have rated the company culture
Women at edX have rated Work Culture, CEO Rating, and Happiness as the highest categories they have scored
edX employees are -28% more likely to recommend edX as a great place to work
Working at edX is rated highly by 16 employees, across various culture aspects.
Overall Company Culture at edX is rated D+
Last updated months ago
edX ranks in the Bottom 25% of other companies on Comparably with 51-200 Employees for Overall Company Culture Score
Share Your OpinionAnonymously Rate Your Experience & Make Work Better
Out of 14 edX employee reviews, 75% were positive. The remaining 25% were constructive reviews with the goal of helping edX improve their work culture.
What is the best part about your compensation package?WFH Stipend $500 each month + $1,000 to spend as new-hire
What did you like most about the interview process?meeting so much of the team
What makes you most happy at work?improving someone else's day and/or experience
What would you most like to see improved at your company?More women employed on predominately or all male teams. More women in managerial roles.
Why do you feel undervalued and what would make you feel better about your compensation?Because they need gullible recent grads that are inneficient yet everything to everyone
What does the leadership team need to get better at?Working. Allocating resources and delegating
Founded by Harvard University and MIT in 2012, edX is an online learning destination and MOOC provider, offering high-quality courses.
Increase access to high-quality education for everyone, everywhere Enhance teaching and learning on campus and online Advance teaching and learning through research
Founded in 1904, ACCA's core values are: opportunity, diversity, innovation, integrity and accountability. We believe that accountants bring value to economies in all stages of development. Our values are aligned to the needs of employers and we work to open up the profession to people of all backgrounds.
edX was founded in 2012 and its current CEO is Anant Agarwal. Since its inception 10 years ago, edX has grown to 150 employees.
edX has 150 employees. 16 employees at edX have reviewed edX across various culture dimensions, providing their opinions on items ranging from executive ratings to the pace at work. The latest review was months ago.
Overall, the 16 edX employees give their leadership a grade of D+, or Bottom 25% of similar size companies on Comparably. This includes specific ratings of their executive team, CEO, and manager.
Employees at edX are generally satisfied with their total compensation at edX, which includes a combination of pay, stock and equity, and benefits.
Overall, employees at edX are generally satisfied with their team. 16 Participants grade the quality of their coworkers a D+. The majority believe the meetings at edX are effective, and the majority look forward to interacting with their coworkers.
The majority of employees at edX believe the environment at edX is positive. Most Participants believe the pace of work at edX is comfortably fast. About 29% of the employees at edX work 8 hours or less.
Overall, the employees at edX are generally happy, based on their aggregated ratings of future outlook, customer perception, and their excitement going to work.
edX competitors include Pluralsight, Udacity, Coursera, and The Teaching Company. edX ranks 4th in Overall Culture Score on Comparably vs its competitors. See below how edX compares to its competitors with CEO Rankings, Product & Services, NPS, Pricing, Customer Services, Overall Culture Score, eNPS, Gender and Diversity Scores.
How much do people at edX get paid? See the latest salaries by department and job title. The average estimated annual salary, including base and bonus, at edX is $66,161, or $31 per hour, while the estimated median salary is $126,091, or $60 per hour.
At edX, the highest paid job is a Sales Manager at $128,149 annually and the lowest is a Receptionist at $40,797 annually. Average edX salaries by department include: Business Development at $100,940, Finance at $48,323, Admin at $41,032, and Sales at $104,002. Half of edX salaries are above $126,091.
11 employees at edX rank their Compensation in the Top 50% of similar sized companies in the US (based on 35 ratings) while 10 employees at edX rank their Perks And Benefits in the Bottom 30% of similar sized companies in the US (based on 12 ratings).
Last updated months ago.
* Estimated salaries Estimated salaries are based on data provided anonymously by employees and/or estimated by other statistical methods.
No Recent Jobs found for edX on Comparably
Mark that you are interested and we will alert you when there are new positions available listed on Comparably
Candidates By Department
Candidates By Location
New York City