Diverse employees at El Pollo Loco have rated Environment, Team, and Retention as the highest categories they have scored
Women at El Pollo Loco have rated Environment, Retention, and Perks And Benefits as the highest categories they have scored
El Pollo Loco employees are -53% more likely to recommend El Pollo Loco as a great place to work
Working at El Pollo Loco is rated highly by 68 employees, across various culture aspects.
Overall Company Culture at El Pollo Loco is rated F
Last updated today
El Pollo Loco ranks in the Bottom 5% of other companies on Comparably with 5,001-10,000 Employees for Overall Company Culture Score
Out of 105 El Pollo Loco employee reviews, 54% were positive. The remaining 46% were constructive reviews with the goal of helping El Pollo Loco improve their work culture.
What did you like most about the interview process?the maneger focus on hard working
What makes you most happy at work?we make well done food and fresh
What are some of the best things about your team?fast workers they are working well done
Why do you feel undervalued and what would make you feel better about your compensation?i work hard i want more pay rate
Why do you feel undervalued and what would make you feel better about your compensation?We are under staff there for me have to do multiple peoples job and our gr still talks to us like we her kids
What would you improve about your company's interview process?By not lying to employees because after you have been hire you are on you're own
El Pollo Loco, a Costa Mesa, Calif.–based quick-service restaurant chain.
To passionately serve ""Perfect Pollo"" every time.
Produce sustained great results by building a culture of self-disciplined people who take action fanatically consistent with our mission.
68 employees at El Pollo Loco have reviewed El Pollo Loco across various culture dimensions, providing their opinions on items ranging from executive ratings to the pace at work. The latest review was today.
Overall, the 68 El Pollo Loco employees give their leadership a grade of F, or Bottom 5% of similar size companies on Comparably. This includes specific ratings of their executive team, CEO, and manager.
Employees at El Pollo Loco are mostly dissatisfied with their total compensation at El Pollo Loco, which includes a combination of pay, stock and equity, and benefits.
Overall, employees at El Pollo Loco are not very pleased with their team. 68 Participants grade the quality of their coworkers a D. Less than half believe the meetings at El Pollo Loco are effective, and the majority look forward to interacting with their coworkers.
The majority of employees at El Pollo Loco believe the environment at El Pollo Loco is negative. Most Participants believe the pace of work at El Pollo Loco is extremely fast. About 79% of the employees at El Pollo Loco work 8 hours or less.
Overall, the employees at El Pollo Loco are dissatisfied, based on their aggregated ratings of future outlook, customer perception, and their excitement going to work.
El Pollo Loco competitors include Chipotle, Darden Restaurants, Chick-fil-A, and Dennys. El Pollo Loco ranks 5th in Overall Culture Score on Comparably vs its competitors. See below how El Pollo Loco compares to its competitors with CEO Rankings, Product & Services, NPS, Pricing, Customer Services, Overall Culture Score, eNPS, Gender and Diversity Scores.
How much do people at El Pollo Loco get paid? See the latest salaries by department and job title. The average estimated annual salary, including base and bonus, at El Pollo Loco is $113,468, or $54 per hour, while the estimated median salary is $111,056, or $53 per hour.
At El Pollo Loco, the highest paid job is a Director of Product at $201,732 annually and the lowest is a CS Rep at $48,376 annually. Average El Pollo Loco salaries by department include: Product at $176,773, Design at $105,401, Marketing at $89,874, and Engineering at $141,098. Half of El Pollo Loco salaries are above $111,056.
40 employees at El Pollo Loco rank their Compensation in the Bottom 5% of similar sized companies in the US (based on 122 ratings) while 40 employees at El Pollo Loco rank their Perks And Benefits in the Bottom 5% of similar sized companies in the US (based on 42 ratings).
Last updated a day ago.
* Estimated salaries Estimated salaries are based on data provided anonymously by employees and/or estimated by other statistical methods.
No Recent Jobs found for El Pollo Loco on Comparably
Mark that you are interested and we will alert you when there are new positions available listed on Comparably
Candidates By Department
Candidates By Location