Everett Clinic employees are -71% more likely to recommend Everett Clinic as a great place to work
Working at Everett Clinic is rated highly by 9 employees, across various culture aspects.
Overall Company Culture at Everett Clinic is rated B
Last updated a month ago
Everett Clinic ranks in the Top 30% of other companies on Comparably with 10,000+ Employees for Overall Company Culture Score
Out of 13 Everett Clinic employee reviews, 92% were positive. The remaining 8% were constructive reviews with the goal of helping Everett Clinic improve their work culture.
What is the best part about your compensation package?I get good medical and dental and 402k and retirement
What are some of the best things about your team?We are all very caring people and we get along and work well together we are like family
What is most positive about the culture and environment at your company?It is very diverse and easy going and welcoming
Why do you feel undervalued and what would make you feel better about your compensation?Our pay and benefits could be a lot better
The Everett Clinic provides health care services in USA.
To make lives better together through health and healing
We are committed to reducing unnecessary cost, avoiding waste or unneeded care, and providing equally effective, lower-cost alternatives whenever they are available.
United States of America
9 employees at Everett Clinic have reviewed Everett Clinic across various culture dimensions, providing their opinions on items ranging from executive ratings to the pace at work. The latest review was a month ago.
Overall, the 9 Everett Clinic employees give their leadership a grade of C+, or Top 50% of similar size companies on Comparably. This includes specific ratings of their executive team, CEO, and manager.
Employees at Everett Clinic are generally satisfied with their total compensation at Everett Clinic, which includes a combination of pay, stock and equity, and benefits.
Overall, employees at Everett Clinic are pleased with their team. 9 Participants grade the quality of their coworkers an A+. The majority believe the meetings at Everett Clinic are effective, and the majority look forward to interacting with their coworkers.
The majority of employees at Everett Clinic believe the environment at Everett Clinic is positive. Most Participants believe the pace of work at Everett Clinic is comfortably fast. About 33% of the employees at Everett Clinic work 8 hours or less.
Overall, the employees at Everett Clinic are not very happy, based on their aggregated ratings of future outlook, customer perception, and their excitement going to work.
Everett Clinic competitors include DaVita. Everett Clinic ranks 1st in Overall Culture Score on Comparably vs its competitors. See below how Everett Clinic compares to its competitors with CEO Rankings, Product & Services, NPS, Pricing, Customer Services, Overall Culture Score, eNPS, Gender and Diversity Scores.
How much do people at Everett Clinic get paid? See the latest salaries by department and job title. The average estimated annual salary, including base and bonus, at Everett Clinic is $128,225, or $61 per hour, while the estimated median salary is $154,896, or $74 per hour.
At Everett Clinic, the highest paid job is a Group Engineering Manager at $305,147 annually and the lowest is a CS Rep at $44,793 annually. Average Everett Clinic salaries by department include: Design at $114,013, Customer Support at $55,533, Legal at $156,556, and HR at $131,832. Half of Everett Clinic salaries are above $154,896.
5 employees at Everett Clinic rank their Compensation in the Top 35% of similar sized companies in the US (based on 13 ratings) while 4 employees at Everett Clinic rank their Perks And Benefits in the Bottom 30% of similar sized companies in the US (based on 4 ratings).
Last updated a month ago.
* Estimated salaries Estimated salaries are based on data provided anonymously by employees and/or estimated by other statistical methods.
No Recent Jobs found for Everett Clinic on Comparably
Mark that you are interested and we will alert you when there are new positions available listed on Comparably
Candidates By Department
Candidates By Location