Farmers Insurance Group FCU employees are 0% more likely to recommend Farmers Insurance Group FCU as a great place to work
Working at Farmers Insurance Group FCU is rated highly by 6 employees, across various culture aspects.
Overall Company Culture at Farmers Insurance Group FCU is rated B
Last updated months ago
Farmers Insurance Group FCU ranks in the Top 35% of other companies on Comparably with for Overall Company Culture Score
Out of 23 Farmers Insurance Group FCU employee reviews, 85% were positive. The remaining 15% were constructive reviews with the goal of helping Farmers Insurance Group FCU improve their work culture.
What did you like most about the interview process?Communications with the hiring managers were clear and precise
What makes you most happy at work?Figuring out a product and recommend for launch
What are some of the best things about your team?Similar age group with fresh new mindsets
Why do you feel undervalued and what would make you feel better about your compensation?Pay is below average compare to companies in vicinity
What does the leadership team need to get better at?Listening to the agents. We are in the front line and have more knowledge of what customers need and want.
What would you most like to see improved at your company?I would like to see more Hispanics work at my company mire
Providing value, safety, and service to enhance our members’ financial lives.
|Headquarter||United States of America|
6 employees at Farmers Insurance Group FCU have reviewed Farmers Insurance Group FCU across various culture dimensions, providing their opinions on items ranging from executive ratings to the pace at work. The latest review was months ago.
Overall, the 6 Farmers Insurance Group FCU employees give their leadership a grade of B, or Top 35% of similar size companies on Comparably. This includes specific ratings of their executive team, CEO, and manager.
Employees at Farmers Insurance Group FCU are pleased with their total compensation at Farmers Insurance Group FCU, which includes a combination of pay, stock and equity, and benefits.
Overall, employees at Farmers Insurance Group FCU are pleased with their team. 6 Participants grade the quality of their coworkers a C-. The majority believe the meetings at Farmers Insurance Group FCU are effective, and the majority look forward to interacting with their coworkers.
The majority of employees at Farmers Insurance Group FCU believe the environment at Farmers Insurance Group FCU is positive. Most Participants believe the pace of work at Farmers Insurance Group FCU is moderate. About 75% of the employees at Farmers Insurance Group FCU work 8 hours or less.
Overall, the employees at Farmers Insurance Group FCU are happy, based on their aggregated ratings of future outlook, customer perception, and their excitement going to work.
How much do people at Farmers Insurance Group FCU get paid? See the latest salaries by department and job title. The average estimated annual salary, including base and bonus, at Farmers Insurance Group FCU is $88,155, or $42 per hour, while the estimated median salary is $103,562, or $49 per hour.
At Farmers Insurance Group FCU, the highest paid job is a Sales Rep at $116,603 annually and the lowest is a Bookkeeper at $41,847 annually. Average Farmers Insurance Group FCU salaries by department include: Design at $72,374, Customer Support at $58,765, Business Development at $99,530, and Finance at $72,216. Half of Farmers Insurance Group FCU salaries are above $103,562.
5 employees at Farmers Insurance Group FCU rank their Compensation in the Top 35% of similar sized companies in the US (based on 17 ratings) while 4 employees at Farmers Insurance Group FCU rank their Perks And Benefits in the Bottom 45% of similar sized companies in the US (based on 6 ratings).
Last updated months ago.
* Estimated salaries Estimated salaries are based on data provided anonymously by employees and/or estimated by other statistical methods.
No Recent Jobs found for Farmers Insurance Group FCU on Comparably
Mark that you are interested and we will alert you when there are new positions available listed on Comparably
Candidates By Department
Candidates By Location