FBR & Co employees are -100% more likely to recommend FBR & Co as a great place to work
Working at FBR & Co is rated highly by 3 employees, across various culture aspects.
Overall Company Culture at FBR & Co is rated D-
Last updated months ago
FBR & Co ranks in the Bottom 10% of other companies on Comparably with for Overall Company Culture Score
Out of 6 FBR & Co employee reviews, 60% were positive. The remaining 40% were constructive reviews with the goal of helping FBR & Co improve their work culture.
What is most positive about the culture and environment at your company?we don't spend much time in an office. we are out in the field.
What makes you most happy at work?the kids are the rewarding part
What did you like most about the interview process?there was nothing that stands out other than i felt comfortable
Why do you feel undervalued and what would make you feel better about your compensation?i don't make much more than people at mcdonalds but i have a very demanding important job working with kids.
What do your coworkers need to improve and how could you work together better?better attitudes, better work ethic, enjoy the kids more.
FBR full-service investment banking, institutional sales, trading and research and asset management firm.
|Headquarter||1001 19th Street N|
United States of America
3 employees at FBR & Co have reviewed FBR & Co across various culture dimensions, providing their opinions on items ranging from executive ratings to the pace at work. The latest review was months ago.
Overall, the 3 FBR & Co employees give their leadership a grade of D, or Bottom 15% of similar size companies on Comparably. This includes specific ratings of their executive team, CEO, and manager.
FBR & Co competitors include JPMorgan Chase & Co and Piper Jaffray Companies. FBR & Co ranks 3rd in Overall Culture Score on Comparably vs its competitors. See below how FBR & Co compares to its competitors with CEO Rankings, Product & Services, NPS, Pricing, Customer Services, Overall Culture Score, eNPS, Gender and Diversity Scores.
How much do people at FBR & Co get paid? See the latest salaries by department and job title. The average estimated annual salary, including base and bonus, at FBR & Co is $100,896, or $48 per hour, while the estimated median salary is $146,307, or $70 per hour.
At FBR & Co, the highest paid job is a General Counsel at $227,577 annually and the lowest is an Admin Assistant at $45,572 annually. Average FBR & Co salaries by department include: HR at $92,349, Legal at $227,577, Design at $83,726, and Operations at $86,969. Half of FBR & Co salaries are above $146,307.
1 employee at FBR & Co ranks their Compensation in the Bottom 5% of similar sized companies in the US (based on 3 ratings) while 1 employee at FBR & Co ranks their Perks And Benefits in the Bottom 5% of similar sized companies in the US (based on 1 ratings).
Last updated months ago.
* Estimated salaries Estimated salaries are based on data provided anonymously by employees and/or estimated by other statistical methods.