Feedzai employees are 67% more likely to recommend Feedzai as a great place to work
Working at Feedzai is rated highly by 9 employees, across various culture aspects.
Overall Company Culture at Feedzai is rated B
Last updated a month ago
Feedzai ranks in the Top 35% of other companies on Comparably with 51-200 Employees for Overall Company Culture Score
Out of 15 Feedzai employee reviews, 71% were positive. The remaining 29% were constructive reviews with the goal of helping Feedzai improve their work culture.
What do you like best about the leadership team?Approachable to everyone in the company
What is the best part about your compensation package?Fringe benefits, flexible work schedule.
What did you like most about the interview process?You can tell the recruitment process is well structured and is demanding. Not scalable if you're hiring in volume, though.
What does the leadership team need to get better at?The leadership of the company follows different ideas. The Founders, the VP's, the managers - they all share different visions about what the company is and should be. This lack of coherence between them impacts business decisions, recruitment decisions, HR decisions, culture related decisions.
What do your coworkers need to improve and how could you work together better?My team needs better management and more structure to thrive. We are overworked and we're losing resources (eg.: people leaving and there's no replacement for them).
What needs to change to make the company culture better?The work environment is toxic. There is a culture of "leading by fear": aggressive meetings, where leaders fight among them, looking for people to blame where there are no results instead of acknowledging failures and looking for constructive solutions.
Feedzai develops and delivers a machine learning platform that helps businesses predict and detect fraud within paymet transactions.
Feedzai has one critical mission: make commerce safe.
STATE-OF-THE-ART FRAUD FIGHTING TECHNOLOGY
|Headquarter||1875 South Grant Street, Suite 710|
San Mateo, CA 94402
United States of America
9 employees at Feedzai have reviewed Feedzai across various culture dimensions, providing their opinions on items ranging from executive ratings to the pace at work. The latest review was a month ago.
Overall, the 9 Feedzai employees give their leadership a grade of B, or Top 30% of similar size companies on Comparably. This includes specific ratings of their executive team, CEO, and manager.
Employees at Feedzai are generally satisfied with their total compensation at Feedzai, which includes a combination of pay, stock and equity, and benefits.
Overall, employees at Feedzai are extremely happy with their team. 9 Participants grade the quality of their coworkers a B. The majority believe the meetings at Feedzai are effective, and the majority look forward to interacting with their coworkers.
The majority of employees at Feedzai believe the environment at Feedzai is positive. Most Participants believe the pace of work at Feedzai is extremely fast. About 37% of the employees at Feedzai work 8 hours or less.
Overall, the employees at Feedzai are happy, based on their aggregated ratings of future outlook, customer perception, and their excitement going to work.
Feedzai competitors include IBM, SAS, Fiserv, and Sift. Feedzai ranks 3rd in Overall Culture Score on Comparably vs its competitors. See below how Feedzai compares to its competitors with CEO Rankings, Product & Services, NPS, Pricing, Customer Services, Overall Culture Score, eNPS, Gender and Diversity Scores.
How much do people at Feedzai get paid? See the latest salaries by department and job title. The average estimated annual salary, including base and bonus, at Feedzai is $124,397, or $59 per hour, while the estimated median salary is $151,027, or $72 per hour.
At Feedzai, the highest paid job is a Director of Engineering at $192,185 annually and the lowest is a CS Rep at $55,209 annually. Average Feedzai salaries by department include: Product at $132,361, Operations at $98,247, HR at $105,717, and Customer Support at $71,157. Half of Feedzai salaries are above $151,027.
8 employees at Feedzai rank their Compensation in the Bottom 45% of similar sized companies in the US (based on 30 ratings) while 8 employees at Feedzai rank their Perks And Benefits in the Top 40% of similar sized companies in the US (based on 11 ratings).
Last updated months ago.
* Estimated salaries Estimated salaries are based on data provided anonymously by employees and/or estimated by other statistical methods.
No Recent Jobs found for Feedzai on Comparably
Mark that you are interested and we will alert you when there are new positions available listed on Comparably
Candidates By Department
Candidates By Location