Diverse employees at Forward Air have rated Work Culture, CEO Rating, and Outlook as the highest categories they have scored
Women at Forward Air have rated Perks And Benefits, Compensation, and Environment as the highest categories they have scored
Forward Air employees are 27% more likely to recommend Forward Air as a great place to work
Working at Forward Air is rated highly by 17 employees, across various culture aspects.
Overall Company Culture at Forward Air is rated C
Last updated 2 days ago
Forward Air ranks in the Bottom 45% of other companies on Comparably with 5,001-10,000 Employees for Overall Company Culture Score
Share Your OpinionAnonymously Rate Your Experience & Make Work Better
Out of 44 Forward Air employee reviews, 84% were positive. The remaining 16% were constructive reviews with the goal of helping Forward Air improve their work culture.
What did you like most about the interview process?It wasn't a up tight situation
What makes you most happy at work?When the shift runs like a well oiled machine
What is most positive about the culture and environment at your company?It use to be we looked out for each other
Why do you feel undervalued and what would make you feel better about your compensation?I was unfairly demoted. An my wages where cut greatly
Why do you feel undervalued and what would make you feel better about your compensation?I would like to always have my truck working I got a raise
What do your coworkers need to improve and how could you work together better?Most are less than an average and I can't work with individuals like that . They need to be replaced with less passive workers. Ones that are driven and motivated...go getters...
A leading provider of time-definite surface transportation and related logistics services to the North American
Forward Air is structured to optimize both savings and service to our customers.
17 employees at Forward Air have reviewed Forward Air across various culture dimensions, providing their opinions on items ranging from executive ratings to the pace at work. The latest review was 2 days ago.
Overall, the 17 Forward Air employees give their leadership a grade of C-, or Bottom 35% of similar size companies on Comparably. This includes specific ratings of their executive team, CEO, and manager.
Employees at Forward Air are generally satisfied with their total compensation at Forward Air, which includes a combination of pay, stock and equity, and benefits.
Overall, employees at Forward Air are pleased with their team. 17 Participants grade the quality of their coworkers a B. The majority believe the meetings at Forward Air are effective, and the majority look forward to interacting with their coworkers.
The majority of employees at Forward Air believe the environment at Forward Air is positive. Most Participants believe the pace of work at Forward Air is extremely fast. About 56% of the employees at Forward Air work 8 hours or less.
Overall, the employees at Forward Air are generally happy, based on their aggregated ratings of future outlook, customer perception, and their excitement going to work.
Forward Air competitors include XPO Logistics, FedEx, and YRC Worldwide. Forward Air ranks 3rd in Overall Culture Score on Comparably vs its competitors. See below how Forward Air compares to its competitors with CEO Rankings, Product & Services, NPS, Pricing, Customer Services, Overall Culture Score, eNPS, Gender and Diversity Scores.
How much do people at Forward Air get paid? See the latest salaries by department and job title. The average estimated annual salary, including base and bonus, at Forward Air is $123,594, or $59 per hour, while the estimated median salary is $122,518, or $58 per hour.
At Forward Air, the highest paid job is a Director of Sales at $221,930 annually and the lowest is a CS Rep at $46,835 annually. Average Forward Air salaries by department include: IT at $102,991, Sales at $144,155, Customer Support at $64,243, and Marketing at $126,612. Half of Forward Air salaries are above $122,518.
10 employees at Forward Air rank their Compensation in the Top 50% of similar sized companies in the US (based on 32 ratings) while 10 employees at Forward Air rank their Perks And Benefits in the Top 25% of similar sized companies in the US (based on 11 ratings).
Last updated 3 days ago.
* Estimated salaries Estimated salaries are based on data provided anonymously by employees and/or estimated by other statistical methods.
No Recent Jobs found for Forward Air on Comparably
Mark that you are interested and we will alert you when there are new positions available listed on Comparably
Candidates By Department
Candidates By Location