Fujitsu Network Communications employees are -67% more likely to recommend Fujitsu Network Communications as a great place to work
Working at Fujitsu Network Communications is rated highly by 4 employees, across various culture aspects.
Overall Company Culture at Fujitsu Network Communications is rated D
Last updated months ago
Fujitsu Network Communications ranks in the Bottom 20% of other companies on Comparably with 1,001-5,000 Employees for Overall Company Culture Score
Out of 4 Fujitsu Network Communications employee reviews, 33% were positive. The remaining 67% were constructive reviews with the goal of helping Fujitsu Network Communications improve their work culture.
What do you like best about the leadership team?Trying to stay in the market with competition
What do your coworkers need to improve and how could you work together better?Heirarchy in everything, defensive and incompetent people
What's going wrong and how can it be improved?People are defensive, no motivation in terms of compensation or working together as a team, nobody wants to improve anything but just stay settled
Our mission is to be the leading ICT group in the Philippines, while fulfilling our social responsibility as a good corporate citizen. We combine Filipino skills and work ethics with leading international technologies and methodologies. We are the best Philippine ICT group that integrates effective technologies to meet the business goals of large enterprises. Our role is to allow our customers to focus on their primary business mission, while we work as their trusted partner.
Through our constant pursuit of innovation, the Fujitsu Group aims to contribute to the creation of a networked society that is rewarding and secure, bringing about a prosperous future that fulfills the dreams of people throughout the world.
4 employees at Fujitsu Network Communications have reviewed Fujitsu Network Communications across various culture dimensions, providing their opinions on items ranging from executive ratings to the pace at work. The latest review was months ago.
Overall, the 4 Fujitsu Network Communications employees give their leadership a grade of D+, or Bottom 25% of similar size companies on Comparably. This includes specific ratings of their executive team, CEO, and manager.
Employees at Fujitsu Network Communications are generally satisfied with their total compensation at Fujitsu Network Communications, which includes a combination of pay, stock and equity, and benefits.
Overall, employees at Fujitsu Network Communications are mostly dissatisfied with their team. 4 Participants grade the quality of their coworkers a D-. Less than half believe the meetings at Fujitsu Network Communications are effective, and the majority look forward to interacting with their coworkers.
The majority of employees at Fujitsu Network Communications believe the environment at Fujitsu Network Communications is positive. Most Participants believe the pace of work at Fujitsu Network Communications is bureaucratic. About 25% of the employees at Fujitsu Network Communications work 8 hours or less.
Overall, the employees at Fujitsu Network Communications are dissatisfied, based on their aggregated ratings of future outlook, customer perception, and their excitement going to work.
How much do people at Fujitsu Network Communications get paid? See the latest salaries by department and job title. The average estimated annual salary, including base and bonus, at Fujitsu Network Communications is $112,438, or $54 per hour, while the estimated median salary is $114,006, or $54 per hour.
At Fujitsu Network Communications, the highest paid job is a Corporate Counsel at $183,978 annually and the lowest is a Receptionist at $47,883 annually. Average Fujitsu Network Communications salaries by department include: Business Development at $114,622, Legal at $177,745, Customer Support at $66,152, and Sales at $125,365. Half of Fujitsu Network Communications salaries are above $114,006.
4 employees at Fujitsu Network Communications rank their Compensation in the Top 35% of similar sized companies in the US (based on 20 ratings) while 4 employees at Fujitsu Network Communications rank their Perks And Benefits in the Bottom 15% of similar sized companies in the US (based on 8 ratings).
Salaries contributed from Fujitsu Network Communications employees include job titles like Jr Developer, Senior Product Manager, and Operations Manager. Comparably data has a total of 5 salary records from Fujitsu Network Communications employees.
Last updated months ago.
* Estimated salaries Estimated salaries are based on data provided anonymously by employees and/or estimated by other statistical methods.
No Recent Jobs found for Fujitsu Network Communications on Comparably
Mark that you are interested and we will alert you when there are new positions available listed on Comparably