Diverse employees at GE Aviation have rated Perks And Benefits, Manager, and Happiness as the highest categories they have scored
Women at GE Aviation have rated Office Culture, Team, and Happiness as the highest categories they have scored
GE Aviation employees are -14% more likely to recommend GE Aviation as a great place to work
Working at GE Aviation is rated highly by 88 employees, across various culture aspects.
Overall Company Culture at GE Aviation is rated C
Last updated 13 days ago
GE Aviation ranks in the Bottom 40% of other companies on Comparably with 10,000+ Employees for Overall Company Culture Score
Out of 92 GE Aviation employee reviews, 69% were positive. The remaining 31% were constructive reviews with the goal of helping GE Aviation improve their work culture.
What makes you most happy at work?Just going home every day
What is the best part about your compensation package?Most probably salary and bonus
What is the best part about your compensation package?Any sort of health insurance is a terrific perk anymore.
What needs to change to make the company culture better?Better leadership who are not obsseaaed with wokeness
What does the leadership team need to get better at?Working on the right stuff that comports with customer expectations.
What does the leadership team need to get better at?The leadership team should just go away. The shop teams understand what to do and how to do it. Management is simply unnecessary at this point.
GE Aviation, a subsidiary of General Electric, is a provider of jet and turboprop engines, components, and integrated systems.
GE Aviation Commitied to the technology
88 employees at GE Aviation have reviewed GE Aviation across various culture dimensions, providing their opinions on items ranging from executive ratings to the pace at work. The latest review was 13 days ago.
Overall, the 88 GE Aviation employees give their leadership a grade of C-, or Bottom 30% of similar size companies on Comparably. This includes specific ratings of their executive team, CEO, and manager.
Employees at GE Aviation are not very pleased with their total compensation at GE Aviation, which includes a combination of pay, stock and equity, and benefits.
Overall, employees at GE Aviation are generally satisfied with their team. 88 Participants grade the quality of their coworkers a C-. Less than half believe the meetings at GE Aviation are effective, and the majority look forward to interacting with their coworkers.
The majority of employees at GE Aviation believe the environment at GE Aviation is positive. Most Participants believe the pace of work at GE Aviation is moderate. About 55% of the employees at GE Aviation work 8 hours or less, while 4% of them have an extremely long day - longer than twelve hours.
Overall, the employees at GE Aviation are generally happy, based on their aggregated ratings of future outlook, customer perception, and their excitement going to work.
The GE Aviation Executive Team is rated a “D” and led by CEO John S. Slattery, Senior Vice President Product Management Sean Moser, and VP Digital Operations Greg Hasselbeck
Bryce Currie Vice President / GE Officer - Global Operations - Engine Assembly, Overhaul, Repair & On-Wing Supp.
Bryce Currie serves as the Vice President / GE Officer - Global Operations - Engine Assembly, Overhaul, Repair & On-Wing Supp. of GE Aviation.
How much do people at GE Aviation get paid? See the latest salaries by department and job title. The average estimated annual salary, including base and bonus, at GE Aviation is $136,838, or $65 per hour, while the estimated median salary is $135,432, or $65 per hour.
At GE Aviation, the highest paid job is a Director of Sales at $225,864 annually and the lowest is a Business Analyst at $42,848 annually. Average GE Aviation salaries by department include: HR at $124,192, Sales at $161,486, Finance at $92,308, and Engineering at $150,899. Half of GE Aviation salaries are above $135,432.
38 employees at GE Aviation rank their Compensation in the Bottom 35% of similar sized companies in the US (based on 120 ratings) while 36 employees at GE Aviation rank their Perks And Benefits in the Bottom 25% of similar sized companies in the US (based on 40 ratings).
Salaries contributed from GE Aviation employees include job titles like Lead Engineer, Data Scientist, Operations Manager, and Financial Analyst. Comparably data has a total of 6 salary records from GE Aviation employees.
Last updated 2 months ago.
* Estimated salaries Estimated salaries are based on data provided anonymously by employees and/or estimated by other statistical methods.
No Recent Jobs found for GE Aviation on Comparably
Mark that you are interested and we will alert you when there are new positions available listed on Comparably
Candidates By Department
Candidates By Location