Great Lakes Caring employees are 34% more likely to recommend Great Lakes Caring as a great place to work
Working at Great Lakes Caring is rated highly by 4 employees, across various culture aspects.
Overall Company Culture at Great Lakes Caring is rated A-
Last updated months ago
Great Lakes Caring ranks in the Top 15% of other companies on Comparably with 1,001-5,000 Employees for Overall Company Culture Score
Out of 15 Great Lakes Caring employee reviews, 62% were positive. The remaining 38% were constructive reviews with the goal of helping Great Lakes Caring improve their work culture.
What are some of the best things about your team?We all get along great despite working for a horrible person
What is most positive about the culture and environment at your company?There is not much that is positive anymore
What makes you most happy at work?Taking care of the patients
What does the leadership team need to get better at?Listening to their employees and stop allowing harassment from directors.
What does the leadership team need to get better at?Following code of ethics giving nurses respect
What's going wrong and how can it be improved?Almost everything is wrong now days. The only thing to improve is to get rid of toxic people. The director of customer service is one of the main problems.
Providing superior quality care to our cherished patients
we developed I Am Great Lakes Caring to ensure that every employee embraces and is committed to our company's focus and mission.
|Headquarter||900 Cooper Street|
United States of America
4 employees at Great Lakes Caring have reviewed Great Lakes Caring across various culture dimensions, providing their opinions on items ranging from executive ratings to the pace at work. The latest review was months ago.
Overall, the 4 Great Lakes Caring employees give their leadership a grade of A, or Top 10% of similar size companies on Comparably. This includes specific ratings of their executive team, CEO, and manager.
Employees at Great Lakes Caring are pleased with their total compensation at Great Lakes Caring, which includes a combination of pay, stock and equity, and benefits.
Overall, employees at Great Lakes Caring are generally satisfied with their team. 4 Participants grade the quality of their coworkers a C+. The majority believe the meetings at Great Lakes Caring are effective, and the majority look forward to interacting with their coworkers.
The majority of employees at Great Lakes Caring believe the environment at Great Lakes Caring is positive. Most Participants believe the pace of work at Great Lakes Caring is moderate. About 75% of the employees at Great Lakes Caring work 8 hours or less, while 25% of them have an extremely long day - longer than twelve hours.
Overall, the employees at Great Lakes Caring are generally happy, based on their aggregated ratings of future outlook, customer perception, and their excitement going to work.
Great Lakes Caring competitors include Epic Health Services and ALMOST FAMILY, INC.. Great Lakes Caring ranks 1st in Overall Culture Score on Comparably vs its competitors. See below how Great Lakes Caring compares to its competitors with CEO Rankings, Product & Services, NPS, Pricing, Customer Services, Overall Culture Score, eNPS, Gender and Diversity Scores.
How much do people at Great Lakes Caring get paid? See the latest salaries by department and job title. The average estimated annual salary, including base and bonus, at Great Lakes Caring is $121,764, or $58 per hour, while the estimated median salary is $119,375, or $57 per hour.
At Great Lakes Caring, the highest paid job is a Director of Sales at $209,446 annually and the lowest is a CS Rep at $46,159 annually. Average Great Lakes Caring salaries by department include: Engineering at $141,479, Customer Support at $63,688, Legal at $155,115, and Admin at $55,958. Half of Great Lakes Caring salaries are above $119,375.
4 employees at Great Lakes Caring rank their Compensation in the Top 20% of similar sized companies in the US (based on 14 ratings) while 4 employees at Great Lakes Caring rank their Perks And Benefits in the Top 50% of similar sized companies in the US (based on 5 ratings).
Last updated months ago.
* Estimated salaries Estimated salaries are based on data provided anonymously by employees and/or estimated by other statistical methods.
No Recent Jobs found for Great Lakes Caring on Comparably
Mark that you are interested and we will alert you when there are new positions available listed on Comparably
Candidates By Department
Candidates By Location