HOT 97

HOT 97 Company Culture

HOT 97 Culture

This score is derived from employee ratings & reviews
HOT 97 Overall Culture is rated D

Top Rated Culture Dimensions


Bottom 30%Bottom 30% of Similar Size Companies on Comparably
67 /100

Diversity at HOT 97

Women at HOT 97


Net Promoter Score tracks your employees' overall score to this question: "On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend working at your company to a friend?"
Bottom 10%Bottom 10% of Similar Size Companies on Comparably

Recommend to a Friend?


HOT 97 employees are -51% more likely to recommend HOT 97 as a great place to work


Working at HOT 97

Working at HOT 97 is rated highly by 7 employees, across various culture aspects.

Overall Company Culture at HOT 97


Overall Company Culture at HOT 97 is rated D

Last updated months ago


HOT 97 ranks in the Bottom 15% of other companies on Comparably with 1-10 Employees for Overall Company Culture Score

HOT 97 Employee Reviews

Out of 6 HOT 97 employee reviews, 20% were positive. The remaining 80% were constructive reviews with the goal of helping HOT 97 improve their work culture.

Positive Reviews20%
Constructive Feedback80%

Positive Reviews From HOT 97 Employees

  • What is the best part about your compensation package?
    Merit increases and discounts with other vendors
    Anonymous Review

Constructive Feedback From HOT 97 Employees

  • What's going wrong and how can it be improved?
    Creating a vision that can be understood and shared with all
    Anonymous Review
  • What needs to change to make the company culture better?
    Actively listen to employees feedback
    Anonymous Review
  • What do your coworkers need to improve and how could you work together better?
    Share learnings then collaborate to get results
    Anonymous Review

HOT 97 Company Information

HOT 97 Company Overview

HOT 97 is an internet radio online with rhythmic contemporary format.

HOT 97 Mission & Values

our mission is to use our place in media to empower the communities we serve by providing Support, Assistance, and Information with a special emphasis in the following areas: Education Business Social Action Health & Wellness.

Headquarter395 Hudson St. 7th Fl.
New York City, NY
United States of America
Founding Date1988
Tel(212) 229-9797

HOT 97 Employees

7 employees at HOT 97 have reviewed HOT 97 across various culture dimensions, providing their opinions on items ranging from executive ratings to the pace at work. The latest review was months ago.

Overall, the 7 HOT 97 employees give their leadership a grade of F, or Bottom 5% of similar size companies on Comparably. This includes specific ratings of their executive team, CEO, and manager.

Employees at HOT 97 are extremely happy with their total compensation at HOT 97, which includes a combination of pay, stock and equity, and benefits.

Overall, employees at HOT 97 are generally satisfied with their team. 7 Participants grade the quality of their coworkers a D+. The majority believe the meetings at HOT 97 are effective, and the majority look forward to interacting with their coworkers.

The majority of employees at HOT 97 believe the environment at HOT 97 is positive. Most Participants believe the pace of work at HOT 97 is extremely fast. About 50% of the employees at HOT 97 work 8 hours or less.

Overall, the employees at HOT 97 are dissatisfied, based on their aggregated ratings of future outlook, customer perception, and their excitement going to work.

HOT 97 Competitors

HOT 97 competitors include Complex. HOT 97 ranks 1st in Overall Culture Score on Comparably vs its competitors. See below how HOT 97 compares to its competitors with CEO Rankings, Product & Services, NPS, Pricing, Customer Services, Overall Culture Score, eNPS, Gender and Diversity Scores.

  1. #1
    HOT 97 Logo
    HOT 97
  2. #2
    Complex's Logo

HOT 97 Careers


No Recent Jobs found for HOT 97 on Comparably

Mark that you are interested and we will alert you when there are new positions available listed on Comparably

Let HOT 97 Know You Want To Work There

Rate your company