Rent-A-Center Claimed Company
Rent-A-Center, Inc. is a rent-to-own operator in North... read more

Rent-A-Center Employee Reviews

Out of 1108 Rent-A-Center employee reviews, 98% were positive. The remaining 2% were constructive reviews with the goal of helping Rent-A-Center improve their work culture.

My Boss supports me and any issues I have are immediately addressed. I could not get a better support team than what I have.

Review from Admin Dept

Great Leadership and Culture! Excited about our growth!

The mentoring and development I receive

Review from Customer Success Dept

Everyone works well together as a team!

Hard working, innovative, and trustworthy. They instill a culture of progress and growth while striving to develop those who work here.

Review from Marketing Dept

Planning and schedule of updates, Everything is critical by all business owners and think they are the most important project,

Review from IT Dept

Keep the targets consistent from the executive team to DVP and RD. Provide guidance / tools to use if expectations are not being met

With a serious family illness our insurance paid almost all the expenses and my out of pocket was minimal.

Vacation and 401k benefits are my favorite

Review from Customer Success Dept

Great health benefits and the stock options for a growing company are fantastic.

Review from Marketing Dept

Improved performance drives increased compensation

Being able to have PTO time!

Review from HR Dept

My current team is a start-up, so each of us have additional responsibilities that we otherwise wouldn't have if we were more mature; however, we're paid as if we don't have the added responsibility.

Review from Product Dept

The market value for my position is approximately 10% more than my current compensation. I am also at the bottom of the bonus percentage spectrum.

Review from Business Development Dept

Over the last 3.5 years I have only received an aggregate 8% increase in base salary. That is not even the 3% per year inflation adjusted increase. Also, average market rate for my position is about 15% higher on a total comp basis. A 7.5% bonus at par is low for managers.

Review from Finance Dept

The company use to rewarded the top 10-20% every year, that no longer happens. I have been in the top 10% the last 2 years and there is no benefit from that. I would feel better if they would recognize that as they did in the past with exotic trips and/or prizes.

better paid to not live pay check to pay check we spend our time at work here so much we cant even get a second job

My team has developed a relationship of trust and respect that make accomplishing tasks easier with everyone pushing to the goal.

Review from Admin Dept

Their passion and drive to be the best. We are always looking for ways to grow

Review from Customer Success Dept

Everyone has been very helpful and allowed me to shadow them throughout my training

All hard workers and all bought in to working together toward a shared goal.

Review from Marketing Dept

Engaged, excited, diverse and high performing

Some of my coworkers don't seem to want to take ownership for their role. They don't lead in projects where the task at hand is their key responsibility; instead, they wait for someone else to take the lead, and then it's difficult to get them excited and actually take action.

Review from Product Dept

We support each other across our district and show all respect.

Review from Admin Dept

We don't judge others. Everyone is the same no matter their credit score.

Review from Customer Success Dept

The most positive has been companies involvement

Appreciation is always shown for good effort. Everyone is willing to help.

Review from Marketing Dept

High trust among very engaged coworkers

I definitely understand it's a performance based business, as it relates to sales and collections. Sometimes after initiatives are said they change. There's been a lot of recent changes, and they definitely caused a lot of stress on the team, it's been hard to staff, hard for work life balance for t

Review from Admin Dept

We have streamlined the process and it is much easier to get someone hired than ever before.

Review from Admin Dept

It was personable and easy to navigate

Review from Customer Success Dept

Manager was very nice and answered all my questions honestly

I enjoyed the fact that I interviewed not just with the person I would be reporting to, but with those I would be working with and who would be reporting to me. All hands on deck to make sure the company culture is protected and grown.

Review from Marketing Dept

Exposure to multiple people and open dialogue

There aren't any Interviews reviews of Rent-A-Center yet.
Be the first to contribute a review.

Making customers happy, bringing them the things they need and want to make life better. What could be better- and I get paid to do it!

Review from Admin Dept

Every day is a new adventure! I get to interact with a bunch of different people and help them get their dream products!

Review from Customer Success Dept

Being around a group of people that are willing to help me when needed and being closer to my family

Seeing the fruits of initiatives that have been contributed to by several teams working together

Review from Marketing Dept

I enjoy the reward of improving performance

Leadership needs to align before assigning tasks to direct reports. Merge Acima and PL teams. When we report to separate management, we will never be one team. Let IT calculate LOE and provide go-live date vs. dictating unreasonable go-live date, forcing work after hours. Size up team quicker...

Review from Product Dept

I have no work life balance. I work 6-7 days per week 12-14 hours each day. I would like a specific schedule for District managers and guidelines for days off. Higher staffing levels in locations would also be a boon, as I spend a lot of my time physically helping short staffed stores.

Review from Customer Success Dept

There aren't any Outlook reviews of Rent-A-Center yet.
Be the first to contribute a review.

There aren't any Outlook reviews of Rent-A-Center yet.