Diverse employees at The RealReal have rated Perks And Benefits, Environment, and Team as the highest categories they have scored
Women at The RealReal have rated Perks And Benefits, Environment, and Team as the highest categories they have scored
The RealReal employees are -9% more likely to recommend The RealReal as a great place to work
Working at The RealReal is rated highly by 79 employees, across various culture aspects.
Overall Company Culture at The RealReal is rated C-
Last updated 24 days ago
The RealReal ranks in the Bottom 30% of other companies on Comparably with 1,001-5,000 Employees for Overall Company Culture Score
Out of 90 The RealReal employee reviews, 71% were positive. The remaining 29% were constructive reviews with the goal of helping The RealReal improve their work culture.
What makes you most happy at work?the free meals that we are given
What is most positive about the culture and environment at your company?most people are knowledgeable about fashion
What are some of the best things about your team?We well together and bounce ideas off each other.
Why do you feel undervalued and what would make you feel better about your compensation?Because the job is humiliating
What does the leadership team need to get better at?Company is too overgrown needs more customer service representatives
What's going wrong and how can it be improved?Be more fkexible and human cost of living theyre no cares the employee situation
The RealReal is the leader in authenticated luxury consignment
Our mission to extend the lifecycle of luxury items is leading innovation in sustainable fashion.
79 employees at The RealReal have reviewed The RealReal across various culture dimensions, providing their opinions on items ranging from executive ratings to the pace at work. The latest review was 24 days ago.
Overall, the 79 The RealReal employees give their leadership a grade of C-, or Bottom 30% of similar size companies on Comparably. This includes specific ratings of their executive team, CEO, and manager.
Employees at The RealReal are generally satisfied with their total compensation at The RealReal, which includes a combination of pay, stock and equity, and benefits.
Overall, employees at The RealReal are generally satisfied with their team. 79 Participants grade the quality of their coworkers a C. The majority believe the meetings at The RealReal are effective, and the majority look forward to interacting with their coworkers.
The majority of employees at The RealReal believe the environment at The RealReal is positive. Most Participants believe the pace of work at The RealReal is extremely fast. About 59% of the employees at The RealReal work 8 hours or less.
Overall, the employees at The RealReal are not very happy, based on their aggregated ratings of future outlook, customer perception, and their excitement going to work.
The The RealReal Executive Team is rated a “C-” and led by CEO Julie Wainwright, EVP Operations Chris Deyo, and Director of Business Development, Watches Joseph Tenenbaum
The RealReal competitors include Calvin Klein, Tradesy, YOOX Group, and Fred Meyer Jewelers. The RealReal ranks 4th in Overall Culture Score on Comparably vs its competitors. See below how The RealReal compares to its competitors with CEO Rankings, Product & Services, NPS, Pricing, Customer Services, Overall Culture Score, eNPS, Gender and Diversity Scores.
How much do people at The RealReal get paid? See the latest salaries by department and job title. The average estimated annual salary, including base and bonus, at The RealReal is $138,690, or $66 per hour, while the estimated median salary is $141,872, or $68 per hour.
At The RealReal, the highest paid job is a Director of Engineering at $238,794 annually and the lowest is a CS Rep at $53,362 annually. Average The RealReal salaries by department include: Admin at $72,663, Operations at $119,168, Business Development at $104,328, and Legal at $140,905. Half of The RealReal salaries are above $141,872.
35 employees at The RealReal rank their Compensation in the Bottom 45% of similar sized companies in the US (based on 114 ratings) while 34 employees at The RealReal rank their Perks And Benefits in the Top 40% of similar sized companies in the US (based on 41 ratings).
Salaries contributed from The RealReal employees include job titles like Senior Developer, Developer, Director of Care, and Director of Sales. Comparably data has a total of 2 salary records from The RealReal employees.
Last updated a month ago.
* Estimated salaries Estimated salaries are based on data provided anonymously by employees and/or estimated by other statistical methods.
No Recent Jobs found for The RealReal on Comparably
Mark that you are interested and we will alert you when there are new positions available listed on Comparably
Candidates By Department
Candidates By Location
New York City