Bring who you are and become what you want to be – Help us transform the way the world works!
Trimble Claimed Company
Trimble® industrial technology solutions connect the physical and digital worlds to help solve complex industry... read more
This company is accepting feedback from verified employees

Trimble Employee Reviews

Out of 2637 Trimble employee reviews, 90% were positive. The remaining 10% were constructive reviews with the goal of helping Trimble improve their work culture. The HR team, with 96% positive reviews, reports the best experience at Trimble compared to all other departments at the company. The Design team offered the most constructive feedback, with 19% of that department's reviews constructive in nature.

The authenticity and transparency displayed

Review from HR Dept · Posted a day ago

They practice what they preach and practice transparency.

Review from Finance Dept

transparency and leading with a sense of equality

Review from HR Dept

The L Team's values are reflected in its ability to remain employee-focused, even through a pandemic with a large globally-dispersed team, and it's ability to maintain a high level of transparency during changes. Rob Painter's, our CEO, ad hoc video check-ins on company updates are much appreciated.

Review from HR Dept

Focused in creating a culture of group and team spirit, together with diversity and inclusion, namely for women. Important questions are addressed with transparency.

Making key product decisions that affect our ongoing viability

Review from Engineering Dept

Treating employees as individuals instead of just cogs in a machine

CEO Rob Painter is an inspirational leader. Unfortunately that cannot be said about our division management. No communication, not replying to emails, snarky comments, unclear roles and responsibilities etc. Behaviour that is considered bullying from the senior management in the division.

Review from Marketing Dept

Better execution on quality software

they can do much better in promoting better talents within the company rather than looking outside. Even after multiple failed attempts by the leadership they continue to search people for the managerial positions outside Trimble.

The base salary is competitive

Review from HR Dept · Posted a day ago

My base pay is more than I expect.

Review from Finance Dept

transparency around annual increase and bonus

Review from HR Dept

training support, bonus and vacation allowance

Discretionary time off meaning I can take time when I need to or want to, all I need to do is discuss with my team and plan for it.

Review from Engineering Dept

I do not receive fair pay compared to positions advertised at other locations. I would feel better if my compensation reflected the quality of work I deliver and was comparable to US colleagues. There are virtually NO benefits for European employees - no 401K or comparable for example.

Review from Marketing Dept

When talent comes in at a lower wage, shows their value, is promoted BUT their maximum wage increase is capped to below market value, you're going to lose that talent.

Yes I do feel undervalued

Review from Product Dept

If the promotion to get the job I've already been doing for months is made official and I get compensated within market range.

Review from Product Dept

Avg. Product Managers make $80K-100K for my area of the country. I don't make the average.

Review from Product Dept

We have genuine care for eachother

Review from HR Dept · Posted a day ago

Everyone seems to do their share in participaton.

Review from Finance Dept

supportive nature, assuming positive intent, one team working together

Review from HR Dept

The autonomy across the team is palpable – We're able to flex and shift as things change and priorities move. Management listens to and respects su

Review from HR Dept

Independence when performing my tasks

Some members of my team cannot accept the vision and direction we are taking our product and stonewall on nearly all actions. I need support from management to get them on board or offer an alternative.

Review from Marketing Dept

* Think from the others point of view rather than just pushing your point. * Think about the big picture * Provide value to the business and it means not following process time to time

Review from IT Dept

Learn that just because you have been on the team for years doesn't make you better than everyone else or put you higher up in some self-proclaimed hierarchy

1. Be more open to learning 2. Take more responsibility for the task at hand, rather than just the part that is most enjoyable for them. 3. Value peoples time i.e. don't waste months of time for a couple of $1000 savings buying some equipment

Review from Engineering Dept

Management should let go of people if they keep on doing a average to bad job or if they're not involved in their job

Review from Product Dept

The people and the camaraderie

Review from HR Dept · Posted a day ago

The work environment is clean and quiet so I can be productive and not distracted.

Review from Finance Dept

focus on diversity and also, equally important, a welcoming environment for each individual to be their authentic self

Review from HR Dept

Trimble as a whole is great and I believe they've done a great job empowering managers to be leaders. They constantly check in and ask about career growth plans and help you steer towards your goals and passions.

Review from HR Dept

Team spirit, gender equality initiatives, transparency and innovation

Better and faster communication from direct management. Management should be a motivator and problem solver like a sort of driving force that should boost the team.

We need to more open, more aligned with ideas that CEO Painter has shared. If we can accomplish the culture he is driving in the real life, in action, Trimble will be a super place to work

Review from Marketing Dept

Understandable reporting manager. I feel the culture has spoiled when we bring the serviced based person into product company. Their past experience is very much different than the culture or the People here. Midsize leaders or leads should be recruited from the product based company.

Review from HR Dept

the process is set and responsibilities are pretty much clear.. the person who is incharge of the responsibility are not delivering as expected.. either a training or changing the person to a more suitable role and recruit the right person for the job will help. Top management is least bothered

Company culture is very Good

Review from Admin Dept

The interview was done in a neutral place and didn't require follow-up interviews.

Review from Finance Dept

being introduced to team members as part of the process, it gave me the chance to see if it was a team I wanted to be a part of.

Review from HR Dept

At an intermediate level career, the ability to meet various members of the team and division, including senior and tenured leaders.

Review from HR Dept

Transparency, friendliness, Job offer and onboarding.

combination of behavioral and technical question, and the manager was really open about their needs and asked me about my needs and preferences too. I could tell they cared that this would be a good fit.

Review from Engineering Dept

The interview process takes anywhere from 60-90 days to fully complete, sometimes longer if positions are extremely technical. We need to shorten our process to keep up with smaller companies that can make offers after one interview takes place.

Review from HR Dept

Less interviews and decisions to be made much quicker.

I received no communication from HR

Review from IT Dept

Getting to impact the company culture and bring in top, diverse talent to the organization

Review from HR Dept · Posted a day ago

I am allowed to innovate and take calculated risks without being afraid of making mistakes.

Review from Finance Dept

the positive attitude of coworkers.

Review from HR Dept

The work itself and my coworkers.

Review from HR Dept

being able to overcome the challenges

No transparency from management, no leadership from manager, no support from manager. When I ask questions about career development I am looking for guidance, perspectives. But instead I get my questions turned around on me. I need management to support my actions as PM publicly.

Review from Marketing Dept

Someday's are too fast paced while others go to slow. The workflow isn't constant enough. We don't prepare enough on faster periodes during a slow periode.

Our senior leadership must get better at evaluating options, making and sticking to decisions. It is crazy to waste everyone's time and effort with years of flip-flopping while the underlying problems we need to resolve get more and more pressing

Review from Engineering Dept

More resources to advance key initiatives more quickly.

Review from IT Dept

There is a lot of work to do and a lot of pressure for results. But we lack resources (more team members) in order to get everything accomplished. A lot of us end up working extra hours which can be discouraging to go to work.

Review from Marketing Dept

Opportunity to work in an intelligent, highly collaborative and diverse environment on innovative technologies and solutions for industry leading customers

Review from Business Development Dept

Has grown a lot in people including employees and leadership, annual revenue has steadily increased, and the impact and customers have increased significantly as well.

Review from HR Dept

Broader equity awards amongst employees

Review from Business Development Dept

Agility to be able to hire faster