ApolloMed

ApolloMed Company Culture

ApolloMed Culture

This score is derived from employee ratings & reviews

Top Rated Culture Dimensions

ApolloMed CEO

Warren Hosseinion ApolloMed's CEO
Warren Hosseinion

Diversity at ApolloMed

Women at ApolloMed

ApolloMed eNPS

Net Promoter Score tracks your employees' overall score to this question: "On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend working at your company to a friend?"

Recommend to a Friend?

Working at ApolloMed

Overall Company Culture at ApolloMed

ApolloMed Employee Reviews

Out of 6 ApolloMed employee reviews, 80% were positive. The remaining 20% were constructive reviews with the goal of helping ApolloMed improve their work culture.

80%
20%
Positive Reviews80%
Constructive Feedback20%

Positive Reviews From ApolloMed Employees

  • What makes you most happy at work?
    Projects that make a tangible impact on the lives of the people in our communities
    Anonymous Review
  • What is most positive about the culture and environment at your company?
    Certain leaders in the organization are genuine and not only focus on key results, but also focus on developing individuals, which allow their skills and experience to improve achievement toward department goals.
    Anonymous Review
  • What are some of the best things about your team?
    Some teams have great team synergy that allows the strengths of individuals to shine. Other teams lack any kind of chemistry that makes productivity possible.
    Anonymous Review

Constructive Feedback From ApolloMed Employees

  • Why do you feel undervalued and what would make you feel better about your compensation?
    Lower than average market rate for positions makes it difficult to fill openings.
    Anonymous Review

ApolloMed Company Information

ApolloMed Company Overview

ApolloMed provides medical management services that improve the efficiency in inpatient and multi-disciplinary care management services.

Headquarter700 N. Brand Blvd, Suite 450
Glendale, CA
United States of America
Websiteapollomed.net
Founding Date2012
Tel818-396-8050
Company StatusPublic
StockAMEH

ApolloMed Employees

2 employees at ApolloMed have reviewed ApolloMed across various culture dimensions, providing their opinions on items ranging from executive ratings to the pace at work. The latest review was months ago.

ApolloMed Careers

Search

No Recent Jobs found for ApolloMed on Comparably

Mark that you are interested and we will alert you when there are new positions available listed on Comparably

Let ApolloMed Know You Want To Work There

Overview of Candidates Applying to Work at ApolloMed on Comparably

Candidates By Department

All Industries
100%

Candidates By Location

Los Angeles
100%
×
Rate your company