HR or Marketing?Claim Your Free Employer Account
Center for Open Science Claimed Company
EMPLOYEE
PARTICIPANTS
3
TOTAL
RATINGS
48

Center for Open Science Company Culture

Center for Open Science Culture

This score is derived from employee ratings & reviews
3.7/5
Center for Open Science's Overall Culture is rated B-

Top Rated Culture Dimensions

Center for Open Science CEO

Top 15%Top 15% of Similar Size Companies on Comparably
 Center for Open Science's CEO
80 /100

Diversity at Center for Open Science

Women at Center for Open Science

Center for Open Science eNPS

Net Promoter Score tracks your employees' overall score to this question: "On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend working at your company to a friend?"

Recommend to a Friend?

Working at Center for Open Science

Working at Center for Open Science is rated highly by 3 employees, across various culture aspects.

Overall Company Culture at Center for Open Science

B-

Overall Company Culture at Center for Open Science is rated B-

Last updated months ago

Top
40%

Center for Open Science ranks in the Top 40% of other companies on Comparably with 11-50 Employees for Overall Company Culture Score

Center for Open Science Employee Reviews

Out of 7 Center for Open Science employee reviews, 86% were positive. The remaining 14% were constructive reviews with the goal of helping Center for Open Science improve their work culture.

86%
14%
Positive Reviews86%
Constructive Feedback14%

Positive Reviews From Center for Open Science Employees

  • What do you like best about your company?
    mission focus
    Anonymous Review
  • What do you like best about the leadership team?
    idealistic and driven
    Anonymous Review
  • What is the best part about your compensation package?
    flexibility
    Anonymous Review

Constructive Feedback From Center for Open Science Employees

  • What would you most like to see improved at your company?
    refining how impact is measured and communicated
    Anonymous Review

Center for Open Science Company Information

Center for Open Science Company Overview

A non-profit missioned to increase openness, integrity, and reproducibility in the sciences.

Center for Open Science Mission & Values

Our mission is to increase openness, integrity, and reproducibility of research.

Center for Open Science Vision Statement

COS's philosophy and motivation is summarized in its strategic plan and in scholarly articles outlining a vision of ?scientific utopia for research communication and research practices.

Headquarter210 Ridge McIntire Rd., Suite 500
Charlottesville, VA
United States of America
Websitecos.io
Founding Date2013
Tel8044329522
Company StatusPrivate

Center for Open Science Employees

3 employees at Center for Open Science have reviewed Center for Open Science across various culture dimensions, providing their opinions on items ranging from executive ratings to the pace at work. The latest review was months ago.

Overall, the 3 Center for Open Science employees give their leadership a grade of C, or Bottom 45% of similar size companies on Comparably. This includes specific ratings of their executive team, CEO, and manager.

Employees at Center for Open Science are pleased with their total compensation at Center for Open Science, which includes a combination of pay, stock and equity, and benefits.

Overall, employees at Center for Open Science are extremely happy with their team. 3 Participants grade the quality of their coworkers a B. The majority believe the meetings at Center for Open Science are effective, and the majority look forward to interacting with their coworkers.

The majority of employees at Center for Open Science believe the environment at Center for Open Science is positive. Most Participants believe the pace of work at Center for Open Science is comfortably fast. About 33% of the employees at Center for Open Science work 8 hours or less.

Overall, the employees at Center for Open Science are generally happy, based on their aggregated ratings of future outlook, customer perception, and their excitement going to work.

Center for Open Science Competitors

Center for Open Science competitors include Battelle Memorial Institute. Center for Open Science ranks 1st in Overall Culture Score on Comparably vs its competitors. See below how Center for Open Science compares to its competitors with CEO Rankings, Product & Services, NPS, Pricing, Customer Services, Overall Culture Score, eNPS, Gender and Diversity Scores.

  1. #1
    Center for Open Science's Logo
    Center for Open Science
    3.7/5
  2. #2
    Battelle Memorial Institute's Logo
    Battelle Memorial Institute
    3.7/5
×
Rate your company