Diverse employees at Chevrolet have rated Executive Team, Team, and Retention as the highest categories they have scored
Women at Chevrolet have rated CEO Rating, Outlook, and Work Culture as the highest categories they have scored
Chevrolet employees are 0% more likely to recommend Chevrolet as a great place to work
Working at Chevrolet is rated highly by 52 employees, across various culture aspects.
Overall Company Culture at Chevrolet is rated C-
Last updated 6 days ago
Chevrolet ranks in the Bottom 35% of other companies on Comparably with 10,000+ Employees for Overall Company Culture Score
Out of 71 Chevrolet employee reviews, 61% were positive. The remaining 39% were constructive reviews with the goal of helping Chevrolet improve their work culture.
What are some of the best things about your team?People are really hardworking focused on getting things done
What is the best part about your compensation package?nice bonus, nice salary - overall great package
What is most positive about the culture and environment at your company?The salary, they ask you to work for free
What would you improve about your company's interview process?less people to interview with more quality employees
What's going wrong and how can it be improved?They scam costumers to can get comissions
Why do you feel undervalued and what would make you feel better about your compensation?That they care about what I do
Chevrolet is leading the way with the most vehicles in its line up offering the available built-in OnStar 4G LTE Wi-Fi hotspot.
We Provide our Customers with the Best Buying and Servicing Experience in the Auto Industry
Driven to Keep You Driving for Another 80 Years
52 employees at Chevrolet have reviewed Chevrolet across various culture dimensions, providing their opinions on items ranging from executive ratings to the pace at work. The latest review was 6 days ago.
Overall, the 52 Chevrolet employees give their leadership a grade of C, or Bottom 40% of similar size companies on Comparably. This includes specific ratings of their executive team, CEO, and manager.
Employees at Chevrolet are not very pleased with their total compensation at Chevrolet, which includes a combination of pay, stock and equity, and benefits.
Overall, employees at Chevrolet are generally satisfied with their team. 52 Participants grade the quality of their coworkers a C-. The majority believe the meetings at Chevrolet are effective, and the majority look forward to interacting with their coworkers.
The majority of employees at Chevrolet believe the environment at Chevrolet is positive. Most Participants believe the pace of work at Chevrolet is comfortably fast. About 60% of the employees at Chevrolet work 8 hours or less, while 4% of them have an extremely long day - longer than twelve hours.
Overall, the employees at Chevrolet are generally happy, based on their aggregated ratings of future outlook, customer perception, and their excitement going to work.
Chevrolet competitors include Toyota, Ford Motor Company, General Motors, and Arctic Cat. Chevrolet ranks 5th in Overall Culture Score on Comparably vs its competitors. See below how Chevrolet compares to its competitors with CEO Rankings, Product & Services, NPS, Pricing, Customer Services, Overall Culture Score, eNPS, Gender and Diversity Scores.
How much do people at Chevrolet get paid? See the latest salaries by department and job title. The average estimated annual salary, including base and bonus, at Chevrolet is $127,789, or $61 per hour, while the estimated median salary is $116,338, or $55 per hour.
At Chevrolet, the highest paid job is a Director of Sales at $231,059 annually and the lowest is a CS Rep at $44,833 annually. Average Chevrolet salaries by department include: Product at $201,775, HR at $140,616, Engineering at $129,746, and Customer Support at $71,989. Half of Chevrolet salaries are above $116,338.
33 employees at Chevrolet rank their Compensation in the Bottom 30% of similar sized companies in the US (based on 99 ratings) while 28 employees at Chevrolet rank their Perks And Benefits in the Bottom 20% of similar sized companies in the US (based on 34 ratings).
Salaries contributed from Chevrolet employees include job titles like Director of Engineering, Collections Manager, and Sales Rep. Comparably data has a total of 3 salary records from Chevrolet employees.
Last updated months ago.
* Estimated salaries Estimated salaries are based on data provided anonymously by employees and/or estimated by other statistical methods.
No Recent Jobs found for Chevrolet on Comparably
Mark that you are interested and we will alert you when there are new positions available listed on Comparably
Candidates By Department
Candidates By Location