Circle Graphics employees are -25% more likely to recommend Circle Graphics as a great place to work
Working at Circle Graphics is rated highly by 9 employees, across various culture aspects.
Overall Company Culture at Circle Graphics is rated D
Last updated 4 days ago
Circle Graphics ranks in the Bottom 20% of other companies on Comparably with 501-1,000 Employees for Overall Company Culture Score
Out of 8 Circle Graphics employee reviews, 67% were positive. The remaining 33% were constructive reviews with the goal of helping Circle Graphics improve their work culture.
What did you like most about the interview process?It was 11 years ago.
What makes you most happy at work?When I am able to do what I know I am good at. Not often though with work load.
What are some of the best things about your team?We get along well and know our strengths
What needs to change to make the company culture better?Leadership at the top in production and other areas not embedded with RTB so much they cannot perform duties
Why do you feel undervalued and what would make you feel better about your compensation?Change of ownership has created alot of separation and operations employees do not get updated compensation
world’s foremost producer of grand and large-format digital graphics.
We have a commitment to our customers to apply creativity and innovation to all of our products and processes. We strive for excellence in every part of the company and continually target opportunities for improvement.
9 employees at Circle Graphics have reviewed Circle Graphics across various culture dimensions, providing their opinions on items ranging from executive ratings to the pace at work. The latest review was 4 days ago.
Overall, the 9 Circle Graphics employees give their leadership a grade of C, or Bottom 45% of similar size companies on Comparably. This includes specific ratings of their executive team, CEO, and manager.
Employees at Circle Graphics are mostly dissatisfied with their total compensation at Circle Graphics, which includes a combination of pay, stock and equity, and benefits.
Overall, employees at Circle Graphics are generally satisfied with their team. 9 Participants grade the quality of their coworkers a C+. Less than half believe the meetings at Circle Graphics are effective, and the majority look forward to interacting with their coworkers.
The majority of employees at Circle Graphics believe the environment at Circle Graphics is negative. Most Participants believe the pace of work at Circle Graphics is extremely fast. About 17% of the employees at Circle Graphics work 8 hours or less.
Overall, the employees at Circle Graphics are not very happy, based on their aggregated ratings of future outlook, customer perception, and their excitement going to work.
Circle Graphics competitors include Mimeo. Circle Graphics ranks 2nd in Overall Culture Score on Comparably vs its competitors. See below how Circle Graphics compares to its competitors with CEO Rankings, Product & Services, NPS, Pricing, Customer Services, Overall Culture Score, eNPS, Gender and Diversity Scores.
How much do people at Circle Graphics get paid? See the latest salaries by department and job title. The average estimated annual salary, including base and bonus, at Circle Graphics is $97,798, or $47 per hour, while the estimated median salary is $94,878, or $45 per hour.
At Circle Graphics, the highest paid job is a General Counsel at $223,154 annually and the lowest is an Admin Assistant at $36,633 annually. Average Circle Graphics salaries by department include: Admin at $63,253, Design at $99,104, HR at $113,109, and Business Development at $104,835. Half of Circle Graphics salaries are above $94,878.
6 employees at Circle Graphics rank their Compensation in the Bottom 15% of similar sized companies in the US (based on 22 ratings) while 6 employees at Circle Graphics rank their Perks And Benefits in the Bottom 10% of similar sized companies in the US (based on 9 ratings).
Last updated 4 days ago.
* Estimated salaries Estimated salaries are based on data provided anonymously by employees and/or estimated by other statistical methods.
No Recent Jobs found for Circle Graphics on Comparably
Mark that you are interested and we will alert you when there are new positions available listed on Comparably
Candidates By Department
Candidates By Location