Diverse employees at COLORE ART have rated CEO Rating, Meetings, and Work Culture as the highest categories they have scored
Women at COLORE ART have rated Happiness, Perks And Benefits, and CEO Rating as the highest categories they have scored
COLORE ART employees are 34% more likely to recommend COLORE ART as a great place to work
Working at COLORE ART is rated highly by 49 employees, across various culture aspects.
Overall Company Culture at COLORE ART is rated C+
Last updated months ago
COLORE ART ranks in the Top 50% of other companies on Comparably with 1-10 Employees for Overall Company Culture Score
Out of 14 COLORE ART employee reviews, 85% were positive. The remaining 15% were constructive reviews with the goal of helping COLORE ART improve their work culture.
What are some of the best things about your team?Its fun their chill honest and respectful
What do you like best about the leadership team?Lol its fun cool and calm
What is the best part about your compensation package?Yeah it fun and cool
What needs to change to make the company culture better?More people to help and be apart of our community.
What's going wrong and how can it be improved?nothing it just sometimes gets tedious and repetitive
Colore Art is the #1 leading online superstore for your arts and crafts supplies. Check us out!
We strive to bring top class art supplies to artists, teachers and students. Our objective is to deliver the finest quality of liquid chalk markers, drawing pencils, chalkboard labels and more.
49 employees at COLORE ART have reviewed COLORE ART across various culture dimensions, providing their opinions on items ranging from executive ratings to the pace at work. The latest review was months ago.
Overall, the 49 COLORE ART employees give their leadership a grade of B, or Top 35% of similar size companies on Comparably. This includes specific ratings of their executive team, CEO, and manager.
Employees at COLORE ART are pleased with their total compensation at COLORE ART, which includes a combination of pay, stock and equity, and benefits.
Overall, employees at COLORE ART are pleased with their team. 49 Participants grade the quality of their coworkers a C+. The majority believe the meetings at COLORE ART are effective, and the majority look forward to interacting with their coworkers.
The majority of employees at COLORE ART believe the environment at COLORE ART is positive. Most Participants believe the pace of work at COLORE ART is comfortably fast. About 35% of the employees at COLORE ART work 8 hours or less, while 12% of them have an extremely long day - longer than twelve hours.
Overall, the employees at COLORE ART are happy, based on their aggregated ratings of future outlook, customer perception, and their excitement going to work.
No Recent Jobs found for COLORE ART on Comparably
Mark that you are interested and we will alert you when there are new positions available listed on Comparably
Candidates By Department
Candidates By Location