Continuity Logic employees are 67% more likely to recommend Continuity Logic as a great place to work
Working at Continuity Logic is rated highly by 4 employees, across various culture aspects.
Overall Company Culture at Continuity Logic is rated B-
Last updated months ago
Continuity Logic ranks in the Top 40% of other companies on Comparably with 51-200 Employees for Overall Company Culture Score
Out of 12 Continuity Logic employee reviews, 91% were positive. The remaining 9% were constructive reviews with the goal of helping Continuity Logic improve their work culture.
What do you like best about the leadership team?They have a clear vision towards the future
What is the best part about your compensation package?As my experience and skills have grown I have been provided salary increases in line with those achievements. I would like to earn more but I still believe I'm paid fairly for my level.
What are some of the best things about your team?We are friends outside of work
What needs to change to make the company culture better?Less dependency on off shore team
Continuity Logic serves as a central hub for business continuity, governance, and compliance initiatives.
To empower enterprise resilience by building the world’s most comprehensive, flexible, and cost effective software platform.
4 employees at Continuity Logic have reviewed Continuity Logic across various culture dimensions, providing their opinions on items ranging from executive ratings to the pace at work. The latest review was months ago.
Overall, the 4 Continuity Logic employees give their leadership a grade of C, or Bottom 45% of similar size companies on Comparably. This includes specific ratings of their executive team, CEO, and manager.
Employees at Continuity Logic are generally satisfied with their total compensation at Continuity Logic, which includes a combination of pay, stock and equity, and benefits.
Overall, employees at Continuity Logic are extremely happy with their team. 4 Participants grade the quality of their coworkers a B. The majority believe the meetings at Continuity Logic are effective, and the majority look forward to interacting with their coworkers.
The majority of employees at Continuity Logic believe the environment at Continuity Logic is positive. Most Participants believe the pace of work at Continuity Logic is moderate. About 33% of the employees at Continuity Logic work 8 hours or less.
Overall, the employees at Continuity Logic are generally happy, based on their aggregated ratings of future outlook, customer perception, and their excitement going to work.
How much do people at Continuity Logic get paid? See the latest salaries by department and job title. The average estimated annual salary, including base and bonus, at Continuity Logic is $105,681, or $50 per hour, while the estimated median salary is $112,713, or $54 per hour.
At Continuity Logic, the highest paid job is a Director of Engineering at $172,089 annually and the lowest is an Admin Assistant at $44,895 annually. Average Continuity Logic salaries by department include: Finance at $76,070, IT at $95,449, Business Development at $106,358, and Design at $88,724. Half of Continuity Logic salaries are above $112,713.
4 employees at Continuity Logic rank their Compensation in the Top 50% of similar sized companies in the US (based on 12 ratings) while 3 employees at Continuity Logic rank their Perks And Benefits in the Bottom 40% of similar sized companies in the US (based on 4 ratings).
Last updated months ago.
* Estimated salaries Estimated salaries are based on data provided anonymously by employees and/or estimated by other statistical methods.