EMPLOYEE
PARTICIPANTS
13
TOTAL
RATINGS
189
COR

COR Company Culture

COR Culture

This score is derived from employee ratings & reviews
3.2/5
COR's Overall Culture is rated C

Top Rated Culture Dimensions

COR CEO

Top 40%Top 40% of Similar Size Companies on Comparably
 COR's CEO
72 /100

Diversity at COR

Bottom 35%Bottom 35% of Similar Size Companies on Comparably
C-

Diverse employees at COR have rated Leadership, Manager, and CEO Rating as the highest categories they have scored

COR eNPS

Net Promoter Score tracks your employees' overall score to this question: "On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend working at your company to a friend?"
Bottom 25%Bottom 25% of Similar Size Companies on Comparably

Recommend to a Friend?

-18

COR employees are -18% more likely to recommend COR as a great place to work

27%Promoters
28%Passives
45%Detractors

Working at COR

Working at COR is rated highly by 13 employees, across various culture aspects.

Overall Company Culture at COR

C

Overall Company Culture at COR is rated C

Last updated months ago

Bottom
40%

COR ranks in the Bottom 40% of other companies on Comparably with 1-10 Employees for Overall Company Culture Score

COR Employee Reviews

Out of 8 COR employee reviews, 71% were positive. The remaining 29% were constructive reviews with the goal of helping COR improve their work culture.

71%
29%
Positive Reviews71%
Constructive Feedback29%

Positive Reviews From COR Employees

  • What do you like best about the leadership team?
    The kindness the are to me
    Anonymous Review
  • What do you like best about the leadership team?
    working together to achieve goals effectively.
    Anonymous Review
  • What is most positive about the culture and environment at your company?
    Our working conditions are neat and clean
    Anonymous Review

Constructive Feedback From COR Employees

  • Why do you feel undervalued and what would make you feel better about your compensation?
    Salary is extremely low. Additional compensation for my ability is necessary for me to feel valued.
    Anonymous Review
  • What do your coworkers need to improve and how could you work together better?
    We need to work on communication.
    Anonymous Review

COR Company Information

COR Company Overview

Health & wellness programs.

COR Mission & Values

To provide a service promoting the ability of each individual to lead a productive and enjoyable life in all environments with the support of professionally skilled staff.

Headquarter1367 Connecticut Ave, NW Suite 410
Washington, DC
United States of America
Websitewww.corhq.com
Founding Date2009
Tel202-713-5868

COR Employees

13 employees at COR have reviewed COR across various culture dimensions, providing their opinions on items ranging from executive ratings to the pace at work. The latest review was months ago.

Overall, the 13 COR employees give their leadership a grade of C, or Bottom 45% of similar size companies on Comparably. This includes specific ratings of their executive team, CEO, and manager.

Employees at COR are generally satisfied with their total compensation at COR, which includes a combination of pay, stock and equity, and benefits.

Overall, employees at COR are generally satisfied with their team. 13 Participants grade the quality of their coworkers a C-. The majority believe the meetings at COR are effective, and the majority look forward to interacting with their coworkers.

The majority of employees at COR believe the environment at COR is positive. Most Participants believe the pace of work at COR is moderate. About 63% of the employees at COR work 8 hours or less.

Overall, the employees at COR are generally happy, based on their aggregated ratings of future outlook, customer perception, and their excitement going to work.

COR Careers

Search

No Recent Jobs found for COR on Comparably

Mark that you are interested and we will alert you when there are new positions available listed on Comparably

Let COR Know You Want To Work There

Overview of Candidates Applying to Work at COR on Comparably

Candidates By Department

All Industries
86%
Legal
14%

Candidates By Location

Washington
29%
Baltimore
14%
Alexandria
14%
Chicago
14%
Portland
14%
Other
14%
×
Rate your company