Diverse employees at Curacao have rated Team, CEO Rating, and Executive Team as the highest categories they have scored
Curacao employees are -19% more likely to recommend Curacao as a great place to work
Working at Curacao is rated highly by 21 employees, across various culture aspects.
Overall Company Culture at Curacao is rated D-
Last updated a month ago
Curacao ranks in the Bottom 10% of other companies on Comparably with 1,001-5,000 Employees for Overall Company Culture Score
Out of 24 Curacao employee reviews, 39% were positive. The remaining 61% were constructive reviews with the goal of helping Curacao improve their work culture.
What do you like best about the leadership team?Understanding and open door policy.
What do you like best about the leadership team?Very Family driven tight nit community
What do you like best about the leadership team?Relationship-oriented, friendly, and caring about their employees.
What needs to change to make the company culture better?Need a complete overhaul of management
What do your coworkers need to improve and how could you work together better?Not be so fearful of management
Why do you feel undervalued and what would make you feel better about your compensation?Getting paid more money and being treated like a human being
Curacao is a one-stop online shop for electronics, home furnishings, entertainment, gifts and services.
We deliver products and services exceeding our customers’ expectations and utilize the latest advances in technology. We serve our customers, associates, and vendors with honesty, dignity, warmth and sincerity. We are dedicated to the progress of Curacao, its associates and customers through education and opportunity.
""To become the leader in our market and our customers’ first choice for the goods and services we offer.""
21 employees at Curacao have reviewed Curacao across various culture dimensions, providing their opinions on items ranging from executive ratings to the pace at work. The latest review was a month ago.
Overall, the 21 Curacao employees give their leadership a grade of C-, or Bottom 30% of similar size companies on Comparably. This includes specific ratings of their executive team, CEO, and manager.
Employees at Curacao are mostly dissatisfied with their total compensation at Curacao, which includes a combination of pay, stock and equity, and benefits.
Overall, employees at Curacao are mostly dissatisfied with their team. 21 Participants grade the quality of their coworkers an F. Less than half believe the meetings at Curacao are effective, and the majority look forward to interacting with their coworkers.
The majority of employees at Curacao believe the environment at Curacao is negative. Most Participants believe the pace of work at Curacao is bureaucratic. About 33% of the employees at Curacao work 8 hours or less, while 33% of them have an extremely long day - longer than twelve hours.
Overall, the employees at Curacao are dissatisfied, based on their aggregated ratings of future outlook, customer perception, and their excitement going to work.
Curacao competitors include Aruba and American Furniture Warehouse. Curacao ranks 3rd in Overall Culture Score on Comparably vs its competitors. See below how Curacao compares to its competitors with CEO Rankings, Product & Services, NPS, Pricing, Customer Services, Overall Culture Score, eNPS, Gender and Diversity Scores.
How much do people at Curacao get paid? See the latest salaries by department and job title. The average estimated annual salary, including base and bonus, at Curacao is $107,778, or $51 per hour, while the estimated median salary is $117,674, or $56 per hour.
At Curacao, the highest paid job is a Group Engineering Manager at $209,752 annually and the lowest is a Technical Support at $49,185 annually. Average Curacao salaries by department include: Engineering at $134,304, Customer Support at $61,995, Admin at $68,537, and IT at $104,560. Half of Curacao salaries are above $117,674.
9 employees at Curacao rank their Compensation in the Bottom 10% of similar sized companies in the US (based on 27 ratings) while 9 employees at Curacao rank their Perks And Benefits in the Bottom 10% of similar sized companies in the US (based on 9 ratings).
Salaries contributed from Curacao employees include job titles like Business Analyst. Comparably data has a total of 3 salary records from Curacao employees.
Last updated a month ago.
* Estimated salaries Estimated salaries are based on data provided anonymously by employees and/or estimated by other statistical methods.
No Recent Jobs found for Curacao on Comparably
Mark that you are interested and we will alert you when there are new positions available listed on Comparably
Candidates By Department
Candidates By Location