EMPLOYEE
PARTICIPANTS
3
TOTAL
RATINGS
50
Eur-Pac Corp

Eur-Pac Corp Company Culture

Eur-Pac Corp Culture

This score is derived from employee ratings & reviews
2.2/5
Eur-Pac Corp's Overall Culture is rated F

Top Rated Culture Dimensions

Eur-Pac Corp CEO

Bottom 5%Bottom 5% of Similar Size Companies on Comparably
 Eur-Pac Corp's CEO
30 /100

Diversity at Eur-Pac Corp

Women at Eur-Pac Corp

Eur-Pac Corp eNPS

Net Promoter Score tracks your employees' overall score to this question: "On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend working at your company to a friend?"

Recommend to a Friend?

Working at Eur-Pac Corp

Working at Eur-Pac Corp is rated highly by 3 employees, across various culture aspects.

Overall Company Culture at Eur-Pac Corp

F

Overall Company Culture at Eur-Pac Corp is rated F

Last updated months ago

Bottom
5%

Eur-Pac Corp ranks in the Bottom 5% of other companies on Comparably with 11-50 Employees for Overall Company Culture Score

Eur-Pac Corp Employee Reviews

Out of 6 Eur-Pac Corp employee reviews, 40% were positive. The remaining 60% were constructive reviews with the goal of helping Eur-Pac Corp improve their work culture.

40%
60%
Positive Reviews40%
Constructive Feedback60%

Positive Reviews From Eur-Pac Corp Employees

  • What is the best part about your compensation package?
    You have stock options and pretty decent health coverage
    Anonymous Review
  • What is most positive about the culture and environment at your company?
    Very good paced work with good environment to sink yourself into your projects
    Anonymous Review

Constructive Feedback From Eur-Pac Corp Employees

  • What does the leadership team need to get better at?
    They are very bad at communication and make the lower level of workers feel like they are going to get no where.
    Anonymous Review
  • What do your coworkers need to improve and how could you work together better?
    Very volatile environment. Hard to make friends when every just makes kind of mean in-jokes at each other.
    Anonymous Review
  • What's going wrong and how can it be improved?
    Friendlier office environment. It is too tense
    Anonymous Review

Eur-Pac Corp Company Information

Eur-Pac Corp Company Overview

Eur-Pac Corp. is a small business that was organized in 1947 specializing in military packaging and supplies.

Headquarter112 Porter Street
Waterbury, CT
United States of America
Websiteeurpaccorp.com
Founding Date1947
Tel2037560103

Eur-Pac Corp Employees

3 employees at Eur-Pac Corp have reviewed Eur-Pac Corp across various culture dimensions, providing their opinions on items ranging from executive ratings to the pace at work. The latest review was months ago.

Overall, the 3 Eur-Pac Corp employees give their leadership a grade of F, or Bottom 5% of similar size companies on Comparably. This includes specific ratings of their executive team, CEO, and manager.

Employees at Eur-Pac Corp are mostly dissatisfied with their total compensation at Eur-Pac Corp, which includes a combination of pay, stock and equity, and benefits.

Overall, employees at Eur-Pac Corp are mostly dissatisfied with their team. 3 Participants grade the quality of their coworkers an F. Less than half believe the meetings at Eur-Pac Corp are effective, and less half look forward to interacting with their coworkers.

The majority of employees at Eur-Pac Corp believe the environment at Eur-Pac Corp is negative. Most Participants believe the pace of work at Eur-Pac Corp is moderate. About 33% of the employees at Eur-Pac Corp work 8 hours or less.

Overall, the employees at Eur-Pac Corp are dissatisfied, based on their aggregated ratings of future outlook, customer perception, and their excitement going to work.

×
Rate your company