HR or Marketing?Claim Your Free Employer Account
Fay Servicing Claimed Company
Fay Servicing

Fay Servicing Company Culture

Fay Servicing Culture

This score is derived from employee ratings & reviews
Fay Servicing's Overall Culture is rated B+

Top Rated Culture Dimensions

Fay Servicing CEO

Top 35%Top 35% of Similar Size Companies on Comparably
Ed Fay Fay Servicing's CEO
Ed Fay
70 /100

Diversity at Fay Servicing

Bottom 15%Bottom 15% of Similar Size Companies on Comparably

Diverse employees at Fay Servicing have rated Perks And Benefits, Compensation, and Happiness as the highest categories they have scored

Women at Fay Servicing

Fay Servicing eNPS

Net Promoter Score tracks your employees' overall score to this question: "On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend working at your company to a friend?"
Top 50%Top 50% of Similar Size Companies on Comparably

Recommend to a Friend?


Fay Servicing employees are -15% more likely to recommend Fay Servicing as a great place to work


Working at Fay Servicing

Working at Fay Servicing is rated highly by 9 employees, across various culture aspects.

Overall Company Culture at Fay Servicing


Overall Company Culture at Fay Servicing is rated B+

Last updated months ago


Fay Servicing ranks in the Top 20% of other companies on Comparably with 501-1,000 Employees for Overall Company Culture Score

Fay Servicing Employee Reviews

Out of 11 Fay Servicing employee reviews, 27% were positive. The remaining 73% were constructive reviews with the goal of helping Fay Servicing improve their work culture.

Positive Reviews27%
Constructive Feedback73%

Positive Reviews From Fay Servicing Employees

  • What is most positive about the culture and environment at your company?
    Relaxed environment, friendly atmosphere good culture. The manager was bad though
    Anonymous Review
  • What are some of the best things about your team?
    Ability to collaborate on different projects
    Anonymous Review
  • What is the best part about your compensation package?
    The ability to use it when needed
    Anonymous Review

Fay Servicing Company Information

HeadquarterUnited States of America
Company StatusPrivate

Fay Servicing Employees

9 employees at Fay Servicing have reviewed Fay Servicing across various culture dimensions, providing their opinions on items ranging from executive ratings to the pace at work. The latest review was months ago.

Overall, the 9 Fay Servicing employees give their leadership a grade of B, or Top 25% of similar size companies on Comparably. This includes specific ratings of their executive team, CEO, and manager.

Employees at Fay Servicing are extremely happy with their total compensation at Fay Servicing, which includes a combination of pay, stock and equity, and benefits.

Overall, employees at Fay Servicing are generally satisfied with their team. 9 Participants grade the quality of their coworkers a C. The majority believe the meetings at Fay Servicing are effective, and the majority look forward to interacting with their coworkers.

The majority of employees at Fay Servicing believe the environment at Fay Servicing is positive. Most Participants believe the pace of work at Fay Servicing is moderate. About 67% of the employees at Fay Servicing work 8 hours or less.

Overall, the employees at Fay Servicing are not very happy, based on their aggregated ratings of future outlook, customer perception, and their excitement going to work.

Fay Servicing Salaries

How much does Fay Servicing pay?

How much do people at Fay Servicing get paid? See the latest salaries by department and job title. The average estimated annual salary, including base and bonus, at Fay Servicing is $95,483, or $45 per hour, while the estimated median salary is $108,132, or $51 per hour.

7 employees at Fay Servicing rank their Compensation in the Top 5% of similar sized companies in the US (based on 20 ratings) while 6 employees at Fay Servicing rank their Perks And Benefits in the Top 5% of similar sized companies in the US (based on 8 ratings).

Last updated months ago.

See More Fay Servicing Salaries

1st Percentile
$147k1st Percentile
20th Percentile
$180k20th Percentile
40th Percentile
$218k40th Percentile
60th Percentile
$229k60th Percentile
80th Percentile
$260k80th Percentile
100th Percentile
$265k100th Percentile
Average Compensation
Median Compensation

* Estimated salaries Estimated salaries are based on data provided anonymously by employees and/or estimated by other statistical methods.

Fay Servicing Benefits

Health & Wellness

  • Dental Insurance
  • Health Insurance
How would you rate the perks your company provides?
Are you satisfied with your Benefits?
How would you rate the perks your office provides?
Rate your company