Ferring Pharmaceuticals employees are 33% more likely to recommend Ferring Pharmaceuticals as a great place to work
Working at Ferring Pharmaceuticals is rated highly by 17 employees, across various culture aspects.
Overall Company Culture at Ferring Pharmaceuticals is rated A
Last updated months ago
Ferring Pharmaceuticals ranks in the Top 10% of other companies on Comparably with 5,001-10,000 Employees for Overall Company Culture Score
Out of 13 Ferring Pharmaceuticals employee reviews, 82% were positive. The remaining 18% were constructive reviews with the goal of helping Ferring Pharmaceuticals improve their work culture.
What did you like most about the interview process?Extremely fast and well organised
What makes you most happy at work?Coworkers, challenges, services, equipment, communication
What are some of the best things about your team?Transparent, communicative, helpful, organized, knowledgeable
Why do you feel undervalued and what would make you feel better about your compensation?Bonus % and recognition of the experience accumulated
What does the leadership team need to get better at?The senior team should stop showing favoritism.
Ferring is a biopharmaceutical company dedicated to the development of innovative treatments that make a real difference in people’s lives
Our mission is to help patients live better lives… by researching, developing, manufacturing and marketing the most effective and innovative products in reproductive health, women’s health, urology, gastroenterology, endocrinology and orthopedics.
17 employees at Ferring Pharmaceuticals have reviewed Ferring Pharmaceuticals across various culture dimensions, providing their opinions on items ranging from executive ratings to the pace at work. The latest review was months ago.
Overall, the 17 Ferring Pharmaceuticals employees give their leadership a grade of A-, or Top 15% of similar size companies on Comparably. This includes specific ratings of their executive team, CEO, and manager.
Employees at Ferring Pharmaceuticals are pleased with their total compensation at Ferring Pharmaceuticals, which includes a combination of pay, stock and equity, and benefits.
Overall, employees at Ferring Pharmaceuticals are pleased with their team. 17 Participants grade the quality of their coworkers a B. The majority believe the meetings at Ferring Pharmaceuticals are effective, and the majority look forward to interacting with their coworkers.
The majority of employees at Ferring Pharmaceuticals believe the environment at Ferring Pharmaceuticals is positive. Most Participants believe the pace of work at Ferring Pharmaceuticals is moderate. About 63% of the employees at Ferring Pharmaceuticals work 8 hours or less.
Overall, the employees at Ferring Pharmaceuticals are happy, based on their aggregated ratings of future outlook, customer perception, and their excitement going to work.
Ferring Pharmaceuticals competitors include Novo Nordisk. Ferring Pharmaceuticals ranks 2nd in Overall Culture Score on Comparably vs its competitors. See below how Ferring Pharmaceuticals compares to its competitors with CEO Rankings, Product & Services, NPS, Pricing, Customer Services, Overall Culture Score, eNPS, Gender and Diversity Scores.
How much do people at Ferring Pharmaceuticals get paid? See the latest salaries by department and job title. The average estimated annual salary, including base and bonus, at Ferring Pharmaceuticals is $122,591, or $58 per hour, while the estimated median salary is $119,661, or $57 per hour.
At Ferring Pharmaceuticals, the highest paid job is a Director of Sales at $225,802 annually and the lowest is a CS Rep at $45,743 annually. Average Ferring Pharmaceuticals salaries by department include: Communications at $95,480, Marketing at $107,299, Operations at $98,026, and Admin at $59,204. Half of Ferring Pharmaceuticals salaries are above $119,661.
10 employees at Ferring Pharmaceuticals rank their Compensation in the Top 5% of similar sized companies in the US (based on 32 ratings) while 10 employees at Ferring Pharmaceuticals rank their Perks And Benefits in the Top 5% of similar sized companies in the US (based on 11 ratings).
Last updated months ago.
* Estimated salaries Estimated salaries are based on data provided anonymously by employees and/or estimated by other statistical methods.
No Recent Jobs found for Ferring Pharmaceuticals on Comparably
Mark that you are interested and we will alert you when there are new positions available listed on Comparably
Candidates By Department
Candidates By Location
New York City