Diverse employees at Finastra have rated Leadership, Manager, and Environment as the highest categories they have scored
Women at Finastra have rated CEO Rating, Manager, and Team as the highest categories they have scored
Finastra employees are -11% more likely to recommend Finastra as a great place to work
Working at Finastra is rated highly by 63 employees, across various culture aspects.
Overall Company Culture at Finastra is rated C+
Last updated 4 days ago
Finastra ranks in the Top 50% of other companies on Comparably with 10,000+ Employees for Overall Company Culture Score
Out of 107 Finastra employee reviews, 67% were positive. The remaining 33% were constructive reviews with the goal of helping Finastra improve their work culture.
What did you like most about the interview process?The decision was already made.
What makes you most happy at work?Freedom t organise my work (hopefully considering all the responsibilities I have!!)
What are some of the best things about your team?My colleagues are hopefully motivated.
What needs to change to make the company culture better?They need to hire staff so that the workload lowers to normal.
Why do you feel undervalued and what would make you feel better about your compensation?To have a salary and other benefits that fits my responsibilities and qualifications.
Why do you feel undervalued and what would make you feel better about your compensation?The company lost focus on health care benefits and focused a bit too much on EBITDA.
We are on a mission to #BreakThrough barriers to create a workplace where we all feel INcluded and can bring our ‘whole-self’ to work. Ask yourself, are you IN?
Creating an inclusive environment, where we recognize our global diversity, allows us to engage, empower, and enable each of our employees to contribute and drive achievement of the Finastra vision and values.
63 employees at Finastra have reviewed Finastra across various culture dimensions, providing their opinions on items ranging from executive ratings to the pace at work. The latest review was 4 days ago.
Overall, the 63 Finastra employees give their leadership a grade of B, or Top 35% of similar size companies. This includes specific ratings of their executive team, CEO, and manager.
Employees at Finastra are not very pleased with their total compensation at Finastra, which includes a combination of pay, stock and equity, and benefits.
Overall, employees at Finastra are pleased with their team. 63 Participants grade the quality of their coworkers a B. The majority believe the meetings at Finastra are effective, and the majority look forward to interacting with their coworkers.
The majority of employees at Finastra believe the environment at Finastra is positive. Most Participants believe the pace of work at Finastra is extremely fast. About 43% of the employees at Finastra work 8 hours or less, while 9% of them have an extremely long day - longer than twelve hours.
Overall, the employees at Finastra are not very happy, based on their aggregated ratings of future outlook, customer perception, and their excitement going to work.
The Finastra Executive Team is rated a “C” and led by CEO Simon Paris, Senior Vice President & General Manager, US Retail & Lending Vincent Pugliese, and Vice President, SaaS/Cloud Technology Operations & Security Compliance Hach Hashasian
Finastra competitors include CSG, FIS, and Murex. Finastra ranks 3rd in Overall Culture Score on Comparably vs its competitors. See below how Finastra compares to its competitors with CEO Rankings, Product & Services, NPS, Pricing, Customer Services, Overall Culture Score, eNPS, Gender and Diversity Scores.
How much do people at Finastra get paid? See the latest salaries by department and job title. The average estimated annual salary, including base and bonus, at Finastra is $131,314, or $63 per hour, while the estimated median salary is $129,859, or $62 per hour.
At Finastra, the highest paid job is a Director of Sales at $231,552 annually and the lowest is a Receptionist at $38,963 annually. Average Finastra salaries by department include: Design at $114,034, Communications at $103,113, Customer Support at $65,698, and Marketing at $109,386. Half of Finastra salaries are above $129,859.
37 employees at Finastra rank their Compensation in the Bottom 45% of similar sized companies (based on 116 ratings) while 34 employees at Finastra rank their Perks And Benefits in the Bottom 40% of similar sized companies (based on 39 ratings).
Salaries contributed from Finastra employees include job titles like Sales Rep. Comparably data has a total of 0 salary records from Finastra employees.
Last updated 5 days ago.
* Estimated salaries Estimated salaries are based on data provided anonymously by employees and/or estimated by other statistical methods.
No Recent Jobs found for Finastra on Comparably
Mark that you are interested and we will alert you when there are new positions available listed on Comparably