Friedman Industries

Friedman Industries Company Culture

Friedman Industries Culture

This score is derived from employee ratings & reviews

Top Rated Culture Dimensions

Friedman Industries CEO

Robert Sparkman Friedman Industries' CEO
Robert Sparkman

Diversity at Friedman Industries

Women at Friedman Industries

Friedman Industries eNPS

Net Promoter Score tracks your employees' overall score to this question: "On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend working at your company to a friend?"

Recommend to a Friend?

Working at Friedman Industries

Overall Company Culture at Friedman Industries

Friedman Industries Employee Reviews

Out of 6 Friedman Industries employee reviews, 80% were positive. The remaining 20% were constructive reviews with the goal of helping Friedman Industries improve their work culture.

80%
20%
Positive Reviews80%
Constructive Feedback20%

Positive Reviews From Friedman Industries Employees

  • What makes you most happy at work?
    Working hard and loving it
    Anonymous Review
  • What are some of the best things about your team?
    Hard working fun love it
    Anonymous Review
  • What do you like best about the leadership team?
    They’re the best team! Ever
    Anonymous Review

Constructive Feedback From Friedman Industries Employees

  • What needs to change to make the company culture better?
    More fun activities! Love it
    Anonymous Review

Friedman Industries Company Information

Friedman Industries Company Overview

"Friedman Industries is engaged in steel processing, pipe manufacturing and processing and steel and pipe distribution."

HeadquarterHumble, TX
United States of America
Websitewww.friedmanindustries.com/
Founding Date1965
Company StatusPublic
StockFRD

Friedman Industries Employees

1 employees at Friedman Industries have reviewed Friedman Industries across various culture dimensions, providing their opinions on items ranging from executive ratings to the pace at work. The latest review was months ago.

Friedman Industries Competitors

Friedman Industries competitors include Kloeckner & Co. Friedman Industries ranks 2nd in Overall Culture Score on Comparably vs its competitors. See below how Friedman Industries compares to its competitors with CEO Rankings, Product & Services, NPS, Pricing, Customer Services, Overall Culture Score, eNPS, Gender and Diversity Scores.

  1. #1
    Kloeckner & Co's Logo
    Kloeckner & Co
    2.6/5
  2. #2
    Friedman Industries' Logo
    Friedman Industries
    0/5

Friedman Industries Salaries

How much does Friedman Industries pay?

How much do people at Friedman Industries get paid? See the latest salaries by department and job title. The average estimated annual salary, including base and bonus, at Friedman Industries is $101,569, or $48 per hour, while the estimated median salary is $137,058, or $65 per hour.

At Friedman Industries, the highest paid job is a Director of Engineering at $169,011 annually and the lowest is an Admin Assistant at $45,279 annually. Average Friedman Industries salaries by department include: Design at $85,897, Marketing at $182,616, Customer Support at $60,597, and HR at $91,557. Half of Friedman Industries salaries are above $137,058.

1 employee at Friedman Industries ranks their Compensation in the Top 5% of similar sized companies in the US (based on 5 ratings) while 1 employee at Friedman Industries ranks their Perks And Benefits in the Top 5% of similar sized companies in the US (based on 1 ratings).

Last updated months ago.

1st Percentile
$76k
$76k1st Percentile
20th Percentile
$104k
$104k20th Percentile
40th Percentile
$130k
$130k40th Percentile
60th Percentile
$196k
$196k60th Percentile
80th Percentile
$230k
$230k80th Percentile
100th Percentile
$323k
$323k100th Percentile
$101,569*
Average Compensation
$137,058*
Median Compensation

* Estimated salaries Estimated salaries are based on data provided anonymously by employees and/or estimated by other statistical methods.

Friedman Industries Salary Averages by Department

$0
$20k
$40k
$60k
$80k
$100k
$120k
$140k
$160k
$180k
$200k
$220k
Admin
$55,196
Admin$55,196
Business Development
$95,268
Business Development$95,268
Customer Support
$60,597
Customer Support$60,597
Design
$85,897
Design$85,897
Engineering
$122,797
Engineering$122,797
Finance
$72,311
Finance$72,311
HR
$91,557
HR$91,557
IT
$94,184
IT$94,184
Marketing
$182,616
Marketing$182,616
Operations
$80,883
Operations$80,883
Product
$145,512
Product$145,512
Sales
$210,071
Sales$210,071

Friedman Industries Careers

Search

No Recent Jobs found for Friedman Industries on Comparably

Mark that you are interested and we will alert you when there are new positions available listed on Comparably

Let Friedman Industries Know You Want To Work There

Overview of Candidates Applying to Work at Friedman Industries on Comparably

Candidates By Department

Operations
100%

Candidates By Location

Humble
100%
×
Rate your company