GEI Consultants employees are 61% more likely to recommend GEI Consultants as a great place to work
Working at GEI Consultants is rated highly by 11 employees, across various culture aspects.
Overall Company Culture at GEI Consultants is rated A+
Last updated today
GEI Consultants ranks in the Top 5% of other companies on Comparably with 501-1,000 Employees for Overall Company Culture Score
Out of 8 GEI Consultants employee reviews, 83% were positive. The remaining 17% were constructive reviews with the goal of helping GEI Consultants improve their work culture.
What is the best part about your compensation package?Potential for growth within the package
What are some of the best things about your team?They are really a team and work together.
What is most positive about the culture and environment at your company?There is room for growth and development.
What does the leadership team need to get better at?Communication with lower levels team members
GEI Consultants, Inc. is a consulting engineering and environmental firm.
GEI Consultants was founded in 1970 and its current CEO is Ron Palmieri, PE. Since its inception 52 years ago, GEI Consultants has grown to 800 employees.
|Headquarter||400 Unicorn Park Drive, Suite 400|
Woburn, MA 01801
United States of America
GEI Consultants has 800 employees. 11 employees at GEI Consultants have reviewed GEI Consultants across various culture dimensions, providing their opinions on items ranging from executive ratings to the pace at work. The latest review was today.
Overall, the 11 GEI Consultants employees give their leadership a grade of A-, or Top 15% of similar size companies on Comparably. This includes specific ratings of their executive team, CEO, and manager.
Employees at GEI Consultants are extremely happy with their total compensation at GEI Consultants, which includes a combination of pay, stock and equity, and benefits.
Overall, employees at GEI Consultants are extremely happy with their team. 11 Participants grade the quality of their coworkers an A-. The majority believe the meetings at GEI Consultants are effective, and the majority look forward to interacting with their coworkers.
The majority of employees at GEI Consultants believe the environment at GEI Consultants is positive. Most Participants believe the pace of work at GEI Consultants is extremely fast. About 33% of the employees at GEI Consultants work 8 hours or less.
Overall, the employees at GEI Consultants are happy, based on their aggregated ratings of future outlook, customer perception, and their excitement going to work.
How much do people at GEI Consultants get paid? See the latest salaries by department and job title. The average estimated annual salary, including base and bonus, at GEI Consultants is $84,732, or $40 per hour, while the estimated median salary is $85,836, or $41 per hour.
At GEI Consultants, the highest paid job is a General Counsel at $217,030 annually and the lowest is a CS Rep at $44,594 annually. Average GEI Consultants salaries by department include: Legal at $217,030, Sales at $134,212, HR at $125,237, and Finance at $90,490. Half of GEI Consultants salaries are above $85,836.
5 employees at GEI Consultants rank their Compensation in the Top 5% of similar sized companies in the US (based on 13 ratings) while 4 employees at GEI Consultants rank their Perks And Benefits in the Top 5% of similar sized companies in the US (based on 4 ratings).
Last updated a month ago.
* Estimated salaries Estimated salaries are based on data provided anonymously by employees and/or estimated by other statistical methods.
No Recent Jobs found for GEI Consultants on Comparably
Mark that you are interested and we will alert you when there are new positions available listed on Comparably
Candidates By Department
Candidates By Location