Harvard Bioscience employees are 33% more likely to recommend Harvard Bioscience as a great place to work
Working at Harvard Bioscience is rated highly by 3 employees, across various culture aspects.
Overall Company Culture at Harvard Bioscience is rated B
Last updated months ago
Harvard Bioscience ranks in the Top 25% of other companies on Comparably with 201-500 Employees for Overall Company Culture Score
Out of 6 Harvard Bioscience employee reviews, 83% were positive. The remaining 17% were constructive reviews with the goal of helping Harvard Bioscience improve their work culture.
What do you like best about the leadership team?lots of new ideas
What is the best part about your compensation package?total comp with pay and benefits
What are some of the best things about your team?engaged
What does the leadership team need to get better at?Planning and management Hire technical people who know what they are doing Technical Director (Manager) in Massachusetts is completely unqualified.
Harvard Bioscience, Inc. is a global developer, manufacturer and marketer of a range of specialized products, apparatus and scientific
Our primary focus is scientific instruments used to advance life science and research.
Our vision is to be a leader in life sciences industry with a broad portfolio of innovative and high quality products and services, utilizing our well-established brands, global sales and distribution channels, and product innovation and business development capabilities.
3 employees at Harvard Bioscience have reviewed Harvard Bioscience across various culture dimensions, providing their opinions on items ranging from executive ratings to the pace at work. The latest review was months ago.
Overall, the 3 Harvard Bioscience employees give their leadership a grade of B-, or Top 40% of similar size companies on Comparably. This includes specific ratings of their executive team, CEO, and manager.
Employees at Harvard Bioscience are pleased with their total compensation at Harvard Bioscience, which includes a combination of pay, stock and equity, and benefits.
Overall, employees at Harvard Bioscience are generally satisfied with their team. 3 Participants grade the quality of their coworkers a C-. The majority believe the meetings at Harvard Bioscience are effective, and the majority look forward to interacting with their coworkers.
The majority of employees at Harvard Bioscience believe the environment at Harvard Bioscience is positive. Most Participants believe the pace of work at Harvard Bioscience is comfortably fast. About 67% of the employees at Harvard Bioscience work 8 hours or less.
Overall, the employees at Harvard Bioscience are generally happy, based on their aggregated ratings of future outlook, customer perception, and their excitement going to work.
Harvard Bioscience competitors include Albany Molecular Research. Harvard Bioscience ranks 1st in Overall Culture Score on Comparably vs its competitors. See below how Harvard Bioscience compares to its competitors with CEO Rankings, Product & Services, NPS, Pricing, Customer Services, Overall Culture Score, eNPS, Gender and Diversity Scores.
How much do people at Harvard Bioscience get paid? See the latest salaries by department and job title. The average estimated annual salary, including base and bonus, at Harvard Bioscience is $97,901, or $47 per hour, while the estimated median salary is $94,450, or $45 per hour.
At Harvard Bioscience, the highest paid job is a General Counsel at $281,494 annually and the lowest is a CS Rep at $44,762 annually. Average Harvard Bioscience salaries by department include: Operations at $75,928, HR at $92,725, Business Development at $100,221, and Design at $83,465. Half of Harvard Bioscience salaries are above $94,450.
3 employees at Harvard Bioscience rank their Compensation in the Top 25% of similar sized companies in the US (based on 10 ratings) while 3 employees at Harvard Bioscience rank their Perks And Benefits in the Top 25% of similar sized companies in the US (based on 4 ratings).
Last updated months ago.
* Estimated salaries Estimated salaries are based on data provided anonymously by employees and/or estimated by other statistical methods.
No Recent Jobs found for Harvard Bioscience on Comparably
Mark that you are interested and we will alert you when there are new positions available listed on Comparably
Candidates By Department
Candidates By Location