HHGregg employees are 34% more likely to recommend HHGregg as a great place to work
Working at HHGregg is rated highly by 4 employees, across various culture aspects.
Overall Company Culture at HHGregg is rated C
Last updated months ago
HHGregg ranks in the Bottom 45% of other companies on Comparably with 10,000+ Employees for Overall Company Culture Score
Out of 4 HHGregg employee reviews, 33% were positive. The remaining 67% were constructive reviews with the goal of helping HHGregg improve their work culture.
hhgregg (NYSE: HGG) is a leading specialty retailer of home appliances, TVs and consumer electronics, home entertainment furniture,
By including hhgregg to our panel of retail collection locations, gap intelligence continues to deliver the highest quality of research and service to our clients while further demonstrating our mission statement of recognizing the central role that business plays in our community.Jun 28, 2011
4 employees at HHGregg have reviewed HHGregg across various culture dimensions, providing their opinions on items ranging from executive ratings to the pace at work. The latest review was months ago.
Overall, the 4 HHGregg employees give their leadership a grade of B, or Top 35% of similar size companies on Comparably. This includes specific ratings of their executive team, CEO, and manager.
Employees at HHGregg are mostly dissatisfied with their total compensation at HHGregg, which includes a combination of pay, stock and equity, and benefits.
Overall, employees at HHGregg are not very pleased with their team. 4 Participants grade the quality of their coworkers a D+. The majority believe the meetings at HHGregg are effective, and the majority look forward to interacting with their coworkers.
The majority of employees at HHGregg believe the environment at HHGregg is positive. Most Participants believe the pace of work at HHGregg is comfortably fast. About 100% of the employees at HHGregg work 8 hours or less.
Overall, the employees at HHGregg are generally happy, based on their aggregated ratings of future outlook, customer perception, and their excitement going to work.
HHGregg competitors include Rent-A-Center, RadioShack, Amazon, and Electrolux. HHGregg ranks 5th in Overall Culture Score on Comparably vs its competitors. See below how HHGregg compares to its competitors with CEO Rankings, Product & Services, NPS, Pricing, Customer Services, Overall Culture Score, eNPS, Gender and Diversity Scores.
How much do people at HHGregg get paid? See the latest salaries by department and job title. The average estimated annual salary, including base and bonus, at HHGregg is $134,231, or $64 per hour, while the estimated median salary is $131,028, or $62 per hour.
At HHGregg, the highest paid job is a Director of Sales at $232,423 annually and the lowest is an Auditor at $30,600 annually. Average HHGregg salaries by department include: Legal at $157,018, HR at $126,203, Business Development at $157,131, and Operations at $155,697. Half of HHGregg salaries are above $131,028.
4 employees at HHGregg rank their Compensation in the Bottom 15% of similar sized companies in the US (based on 16 ratings) while 4 employees at HHGregg rank their Perks And Benefits in the Bottom 20% of similar sized companies in the US (based on 5 ratings).
Salaries contributed from HHGregg employees include job titles like Auditor and Sales Associate. Comparably data has a total of 2 salary records from HHGregg employees.
Last updated months ago.
* Estimated salaries Estimated salaries are based on data provided anonymously by employees and/or estimated by other statistical methods.
No Recent Jobs found for HHGregg on Comparably
Mark that you are interested and we will alert you when there are new positions available listed on Comparably
Candidates By Department
Candidates By Location