NewsWhip employees are 0% more likely to recommend NewsWhip as a great place to work
Working at NewsWhip is rated highly by 3 employees, across various culture aspects.
Overall Company Culture at NewsWhip is rated B+
Last updated months ago
NewsWhip ranks in the Top 20% of other companies on Comparably with 51-200 Employees for Overall Company Culture Score
Out of 13 NewsWhip employee reviews, 91% were positive. The remaining 9% were constructive reviews with the goal of helping NewsWhip improve their work culture.
What did you like most about the interview process?very interactive and informal, no cliche behavioral questions
What is most positive about the culture and environment at your company?transparency and lack of micromanagement are key
What are some of the best things about your team?tight knit small team where everyone genuinely wants to help you.
Why do you feel undervalued and what would make you feel better about your compensation?i don't feel undervalued at all. I think for compensation, a better product-market fit for enterprise companies would be ideal for achieving full comp potential
3 employees at NewsWhip have reviewed NewsWhip across various culture dimensions, providing their opinions on items ranging from executive ratings to the pace at work. The latest review was months ago.
Overall, the 3 NewsWhip employees give their leadership a grade of B+, or Top 20% of similar size companies on Comparably. This includes specific ratings of their executive team, CEO, and manager.
Overall, the employees at NewsWhip are extremely happy, based on their aggregated ratings of future outlook, customer perception, and their excitement going to work.
NewsWhip competitors include Betts Recruiting and Chartbeat. NewsWhip ranks 2nd in Overall Culture Score on Comparably vs its competitors. See below how NewsWhip compares to its competitors with CEO Rankings, Product & Services, NPS, Pricing, Customer Services, Overall Culture Score, eNPS, Gender and Diversity Scores.
How much do people at NewsWhip get paid? See the latest salaries by department and job title. The average estimated annual salary, including base and bonus, at NewsWhip is $105,500, or $50 per hour, while the estimated median salary is $115,513, or $55 per hour.
At NewsWhip, the highest paid job is a Director of Engineering at $166,098 annually and the lowest is an Admin Assistant at $45,934 annually. Average NewsWhip salaries by department include: Marketing at $133,142, HR at $102,543, Sales at $229,591, and Finance at $73,712. Half of NewsWhip salaries are above $115,513.
2 employees at NewsWhip rank their Compensation in the Top 35% of similar sized companies in the US (based on 6 ratings) while 2 employees at NewsWhip rank their Perks And Benefits in the Top 5% of similar sized companies in the US (based on 2 ratings).
Last updated months ago.
* Estimated salaries Estimated salaries are based on data provided anonymously by employees and/or estimated by other statistical methods.
No Recent Jobs found for NewsWhip on Comparably
Mark that you are interested and we will alert you when there are new positions available listed on Comparably
Candidates By Department
Candidates By Location
New York City