Diverse employees at MAC Papers & Packaging have rated Meetings, Team, and CEO Rating as the highest categories they have scored
Women at MAC Papers & Packaging have rated Meetings, Perks And Benefits, and Team as the highest categories they have scored
MAC Papers & Packaging employees are 64% more likely to recommend MAC Papers & Packaging as a great place to work
Working at MAC Papers & Packaging is rated highly by 32 employees, across various culture aspects.
Overall Company Culture at MAC Papers & Packaging is rated A+
Last updated months ago
MAC Papers & Packaging ranks in the Top 5% of other companies on Comparably with 201-500 Employees for Overall Company Culture Score
Out of 65 MAC Papers & Packaging employee reviews, 79% were positive. The remaining 21% were constructive reviews with the goal of helping MAC Papers & Packaging improve their work culture.
What is most positive about the culture and environment at your company?I am proud to say that everyone on the team are great people.
What are some of the best things about your team?We're like a big family
What is the best part about your compensation package?Matching 401k and fully paid health insurance.
What needs to change to make the company culture better?Team members should be able to trust each other when collaborating one new projects.
Why do you feel undervalued and what would make you feel better about your compensation?I wish there is a more structured salary and comp review once a year that is performance based.
Santa Monica Marketing Agency (SMMA) delivers innovative solutions to the customers.
Bring happiness to all the corners in this world.
To forever eliminate poverty.
MAC Papers & Packaging was founded in 2018 and its current CEO is Amy Jones. Since its inception 4 years ago, MAC Papers & Packaging has grown to 500 employees.
|Los Angeles HQ||W 3rd St|
Los Angeles, CA 90036
United States of America
|London HQ||1 King William St|
London EC4N 7BJ
32 employees at MAC Papers & Packaging have reviewed MAC Papers & Packaging across various culture dimensions, providing their opinions on items ranging from executive ratings to the pace at work. The latest review was months ago.
Overall, the 32 MAC Papers & Packaging employees give their leadership a grade of A+, or Top 5% of similar size companies on Comparably. This includes specific ratings of their executive team, CEO, and manager.
Employees at MAC Papers & Packaging are extremely happy with their total compensation at MAC Papers & Packaging, which includes a combination of pay, stock and equity, and benefits.
Overall, employees at MAC Papers & Packaging are extremely happy with their team. 32 Participants grade the quality of their coworkers an A+. The majority believe the meetings at MAC Papers & Packaging are effective, and the majority look forward to interacting with their coworkers.
The majority of employees at MAC Papers & Packaging believe the environment at MAC Papers & Packaging is positive. Most Participants believe the pace of work at MAC Papers & Packaging is comfortably fast. About 78% of the employees at MAC Papers & Packaging work 8 hours or less, while 4% of them have an extremely long day - longer than twelve hours.
Overall, the employees at MAC Papers & Packaging are extremely happy, based on their aggregated ratings of future outlook, customer perception, and their excitement going to work.
The MAC Papers & Packaging Executive Team is rated an “A” and led by CEO Amy Jones
MAC Papers & Packaging competitors include Green Shield. MAC Papers & Packaging ranks 2nd in Overall Culture Score on Comparably vs its competitors. See below how MAC Papers & Packaging compares to its competitors with CEO Rankings, Product & Services, NPS, Pricing, Customer Services, Overall Culture Score, eNPS, Gender and Diversity Scores.
How much do people at MAC Papers & Packaging get paid? See the latest salaries by department and job title. The average estimated annual salary, including base and bonus, at MAC Papers & Packaging is $72,794, or $34 per hour, while the estimated median salary is $83,430, or $40 per hour.
At MAC Papers & Packaging, the highest paid job is a Sales Rep at $115,318 annually and the lowest is a Bookkeeper at $43,005 annually. Average MAC Papers & Packaging salaries by department include: IT at $95,753, HR at $86,800, Customer Support at $63,569, and Business Development at $100,113. Half of MAC Papers & Packaging salaries are above $83,430.
25 employees at MAC Papers & Packaging rank their Compensation in the Top 5% of similar sized companies in the US (based on 68 ratings) while 25 employees at MAC Papers & Packaging rank their Perks And Benefits in the Top 5% of similar sized companies in the US (based on 34 ratings).
Last updated months ago.
* Estimated salaries Estimated salaries are based on data provided anonymously by employees and/or estimated by other statistical methods.
Candidates By Department
Candidates By Location