Comparably is happy to announce that our next set of awards for 2022 will be unveiled in mid-July. These annual lists will showcase the leaders and leadership teams who are driving positive culture change across companies large and small. Based solely on employee sentiment, the top-rated companies and CEOs in the following categories will be recognized:
- Best CEOs for Women (How female employees rate their CEO)
- Best CEOs for Diversity (How employees of color rate their CEO)
- Best Leadership Teams (How employees rate their company executives)
- Best Companies for Career Growth (How employees rate their professional development opportunities)
- Best CEOs for Women 2021
- Best CEOs for Diversity 2021
- Best Leadership Teams 2021
- Best Companies for Career Growth 2021
There is no submission process or fee associated to qualify. North American companies must have a minimum number of employees that have left ratings on their company’s Comparably.com page within a 12-month period (June 2021-June 2022). Employees are encouraged to submit ratings now through the end of the eligibility period on Friday, June 24 @ 11:59pm PT.
To leave a rating, employees can visit comparably.com/companies, search for their company, and click on the “Rate Your Company” button. Large companies (more than 500 employees) need at least 75 participants and small/mid-size companies (500 employees or fewer) need at least 25 participants. Additional weight is given to scores at companies with more participation from their employee base. Click here for our Awards FAQ or email [email protected] for further questions.