Comparably just released its set of annual awards highlighting the best CEOs and companies, including its annual Best CEOs for Women, Best CEOs for Diversity, Best Leadership, and Best Companies for Career Growth honors. These lists showcase the leaders who are helping to drive positive culture change across companies large and small.
Check out our full coverage of each category here:
- Comparably’s Leadership Awards 2021 is derived from employees who anonymously rated their companies on Comparably.com over a 12-month period (June 23, 2020 through June 23, 2021).
- The final data set was compiled from 10 million ratings across 60,000 companies large and small.
- To qualify, Large companies (more than 500 employees) must have met a minimum of 75 employee participants and Small/Mid-Size companies (fewer than 500 employees) must have met a minimum of 25 employee participants.
- Additional weight was given to companies with more participation from their employee base, relative to their company size, for statistical significance.
- There were no fees or costs associated with participating, nor was nomination required.
Comparably is the most comprehensive and trusted data platform for company cultures and corporate brand reputation. With a mission to make work dramatically more transparent and rewarding for both employees and employers, job seekers can access compensation and culture data based on gender, ethnicity, age, department, tenure, location, education, and company size. As a leading SaaS solution for employer branding and recruitment marketing, it has accumulated more than 10 million ratings across 60,000 companies. For more information on Comparably and its annual Best Places to Work and Best CEOs series, go to www.comparably.com.