Comparably’s Best Companies in Denver list is derived from sentiment ratings provided by employees in Denver who anonymously rated their employers on Comparably.com. Ratings are derived from current employees who provided anonymous feedback on Comparably.com over the past 12 months (March 2021 through March 2022,) making this list especially relevant for job seekers looking for their next job during The Great Resignation. Nearly 20 different workplace culture categories were measured, from compensation, leadership, and work-life balance to professional development opportunities, and perks and benefits.
Detailed methodology is outlined below the list:
Top 15 Best Companies in the Denver area
3 JBS USA
10 Strive Health
12 Xero, Inc
- This list is derived from sentiment ratings provided by employees in the Chicago Area who anonymously rated their employers on Comparably.com during a 12-month period (March 14, 2021 through March 14, 2022).
- Winners were determined based on employee feedback to a combination of workplace Rankings based on employee feedback on a combination of workplace culture questions in nearly 20 categories, including compensation, leadership, and professional development opportunities to work-life balance, perks and benefits. Questions were asked in a variety of data-driven formats – in yes/no, true/false, 1-10 scale, multiple choice – providing an accurate and comprehensive look at what it’s really like to work at companies.
- The answer to each question was given a numerical score and then compared to companies of similar size. For fairness and statistical significance, additional weight was given to companies with more participation from their employee base.
- There were no fees or costs associated with participating, nor was nomination required. The final data set was compiled from ratings provided by employees in the Chicago Area. To qualify, Large companies (more than 500 employees) must have met a minimum of 75 employee participants and SMB companies needed 25 employee participants in the region.
- For Awards FAQ, please go to www.comparably.com/awards
Comparably (www.comparably.com) is a leading workplace culture and corporate brand reputation platform with over 15 million anonymous employee ratings on 70,000 companies. With the most comprehensive data on large and SMB organizations in nearly 20 different workplace categories – based on gender, ethnicity, age, experience, industry, location, education – it is one of the most used SaaS platforms for employer branding and a trusted third party site for workplace culture and compensation. For more information on Comparably’s studies and annual Best Places to Work & Best Brands Awards, visit www.comparably.com/news.