Out of 26 Local Search For Dentists employee reviews, 91% were positive. The remaining 9% were constructive reviews with the goal of helping Local Search For Dentists improve their work culture.
LSFD is amazing, and is the best place I've ever worked. The clients have a ton of success with our products, so it make work fun and fast paced.
Working at LSFD is amazing and wouldn't trade it for the world. Our CEO is extremely intelligent and very accessible to us.
top notch class act organization
The have an open door policy, if you have an idea they always listen in an unbiased way.
Everyone is treated the same way and given a great amount of training and attention. It's like one big family!
The best leadership team I've ever been a part of, they are very supportive of individual and team goals.
they are very open and honest about the success of the company and how clients always come first, which creates a great culture inside the organization.
Everyone is very transparent and always supportive of the company goals.
There aren't any Leadership reviews of Local Search For Dentists yet.Be the first to contribute a review.
Rate your company
I like that we're paid above average and always have opportunity to earn more.
we are paid well above the average.
we are paid way above industry standards
Higher compensation with more responsibility
We're all in it together and enjoy the culture that our CEO has built.
It is like one big happy family that supports each other.
it's like one big family because our CEO treats everyone equally.
There aren't any Team reviews of Local Search For Dentists yet.Be the first to contribute a review.
We're always having fun and working hard.
the ongoing training and support from the CEO and executive team
open and honest every day of the week
There aren't any Environment reviews of Local Search For Dentists yet.Be the first to contribute a review.
The transparent nature of the managers.
There aren't any Interviews reviews of Local Search For Dentists yet.Be the first to contribute a review.
Seeing the success of our clients and how we impact their lives.
the happy customers and fast paced enviroment
everyday I come into to work and there is another success story from a dentist on how we changed their life
The people and the clients.
There aren't any Outlook reviews of Local Search For Dentists yet.Be the first to contribute a review.
Access to the executive team, nothing is off limits when it comes to asking them questions. There is an open door policy.
Not one single thing, keep it up.