Beazer Homes employees are 34% more likely to recommend Beazer Homes as a great place to work
Working at Beazer Homes is rated highly by 12 employees, across various culture aspects.
Overall Company Culture at Beazer Homes is rated B+
Last updated 14 days ago
Beazer Homes ranks in the Top 20% of other companies on Comparably with 1,001-5,000 Employees for Overall Company Culture Score
Out of 4 Beazer Homes employee reviews, 75% were positive. The remaining 25% were constructive reviews with the goal of helping Beazer Homes improve their work culture.
What did you like most about the interview process?It was straightforward and everyone was very friendly.
What do you like best about the leadership team?I think the leadership team is great at communication and helps the employees understand the direction the company is moving towards.
What is the best part about your compensation package?Salary is good, PTO is great. 401k match could be better.
At Beazer, we build homes. We also build careers.
Our Purpose: To create durable and growing value for customers, employees, partners, and shareholders.
Beazer Homes was founded in 1985 and its current CEO is Allan Merrill. Since its inception 37 years ago, Beazer Homes has grown to 1100 employees.
12 employees at Beazer Homes have reviewed Beazer Homes across various culture dimensions, providing their opinions on items ranging from executive ratings to the pace at work. The latest review was 14 days ago.
Overall, the 12 Beazer Homes employees give their leadership a grade of B-, or Top 40% of similar size companies on Comparably. This includes specific ratings of their executive team, CEO, and manager.
Employees at Beazer Homes are not very pleased with their total compensation at Beazer Homes, which includes a combination of pay, stock and equity, and benefits.
Overall, employees at Beazer Homes are extremely happy with their team. 12 Participants grade the quality of their coworkers an A. The majority believe the meetings at Beazer Homes are effective, and the majority look forward to interacting with their coworkers.
The majority of employees at Beazer Homes believe the environment at Beazer Homes is positive. Most Participants believe the pace of work at Beazer Homes is comfortably fast. About 60% of the employees at Beazer Homes work 8 hours or less, while 20% of them have an extremely long day - longer than twelve hours.
Overall, the employees at Beazer Homes are generally happy, based on their aggregated ratings of future outlook, customer perception, and their excitement going to work.
The Beazer Homes Executive Team is rated a “C+” and led by CEO Allan Merrill, CFO - Virgininia Division Matt Cooper, and Vice President of Sales Nicole Brooks
Beazer Homes competitors include Meritage Homes and New Home Company . Beazer Homes ranks 2nd in Overall Culture Score on Comparably vs its competitors. See below how Beazer Homes compares to its competitors with CEO Rankings, Product & Services, NPS, Pricing, Customer Services, Overall Culture Score, eNPS, Gender and Diversity Scores.
How much do people at Beazer Homes get paid? See the latest salaries by department and job title. The average estimated annual salary, including base and bonus, at Beazer Homes is $125,984, or $60 per hour, while the estimated median salary is $135,290, or $65 per hour.
At Beazer Homes, the highest paid job is a Director of Sales at $207,831 annually and the lowest is a Desktop Support at $46,477 annually. Average Beazer Homes salaries by department include: Design at $119,039, Product at $126,643, Operations at $130,741, and Engineering at $170,066. Half of Beazer Homes salaries are above $135,290.
6 employees at Beazer Homes rank their Compensation in the Bottom 40% of similar sized companies in the US (based on 18 ratings) while 5 employees at Beazer Homes rank their Perks And Benefits in the Bottom 45% of similar sized companies in the US (based on 6 ratings).
Last updated 2 months ago.
* Estimated salaries Estimated salaries are based on data provided anonymously by employees and/or estimated by other statistical methods.
No Recent Jobs found for Beazer Homes on Comparably
Mark that you are interested and we will alert you when there are new positions available listed on Comparably
Candidates By Department
Candidates By Location