Share Your OpinionAnonymously Rate Your Experience & Make Work Better
Women at Cash America have rated CEO Rating, Leadership, and Work Culture as the highest categories they have scored
Cash America employees are 9% more likely to recommend Cash America as a great place to work
Working at Cash America is rated highly by 32 employees, across various culture aspects.
Overall Company Culture at Cash America is rated C-
Last updated 2 days ago
Cash America ranks in the Bottom 30% of other companies on Comparably with 5,001-10,000 Employees for Overall Company Culture Score
Out of 26 Cash America employee reviews, 57% were positive. The remaining 43% were constructive reviews with the goal of helping Cash America improve their work culture.
What did you like most about the interview process?Classes and info about company
What makes you most happy at work?Working in a comfortable job
What is most positive about the culture and environment at your company?Good smiles no attitude great team
What do your coworkers need to improve and how could you work together better?Email me when something goes wrong
Why do you feel undervalued and what would make you feel better about your compensation?They didn't even give me compensation.
What does the leadership team need to get better at?Paying people and not being covid nazis
Cash America International Inc is a Fort Worth, Texas, retailer which operates 859 pawn shops in the United States.
Cash America’s core purpose is to provide financial solutions that help ordinary people meet their needs and pursue their dreams. Cash America operates under a set of core values that coincides with its strong belief in balancing work and family. These beliefs are evident in our interactions with each other, customers, vendors and shareholders.
32 employees at Cash America have reviewed Cash America across various culture dimensions, providing their opinions on items ranging from executive ratings to the pace at work. The latest review was 2 days ago.
Overall, the 32 Cash America employees give their leadership a grade of B-, or Top 40% of similar size companies on Comparably. This includes specific ratings of their executive team, CEO, and manager.
Employees at Cash America are mostly dissatisfied with their total compensation at Cash America, which includes a combination of pay, stock and equity, and benefits.
Overall, employees at Cash America are mostly dissatisfied with their team. 32 Participants grade the quality of their coworkers a D-. Less than half believe the meetings at Cash America are effective, and the majority look forward to interacting with their coworkers.
The majority of employees at Cash America believe the environment at Cash America is positive. Most Participants believe the pace of work at Cash America is moderate. About 51% of the employees at Cash America work 8 hours or less.
Overall, the employees at Cash America are generally happy, based on their aggregated ratings of future outlook, customer perception, and their excitement going to work.
Cash America competitors include EZCORP, DFC Global Corp, and World Acceptance Corporation. Cash America ranks 2nd in Overall Culture Score on Comparably vs its competitors. See below how Cash America compares to its competitors with CEO Rankings, Product & Services, NPS, Pricing, Customer Services, Overall Culture Score, eNPS, Gender and Diversity Scores.
How much do people at Cash America get paid? See the latest salaries by department and job title. The average estimated annual salary, including base and bonus, at Cash America is $119,371, or $57 per hour, while the estimated median salary is $114,858, or $55 per hour.
At Cash America, the highest paid job is a Director of Sales at $220,097 annually and the lowest is a CS Rep at $43,656 annually. Average Cash America salaries by department include: Business Development at $136,183, Marketing at $106,056, Operations at $72,913, and Admin at $59,337. Half of Cash America salaries are above $114,858.
9 employees at Cash America rank their Compensation in the Bottom 10% of similar sized companies in the US (based on 27 ratings) while 10 employees at Cash America rank their Perks And Benefits in the Bottom 35% of similar sized companies in the US (based on 10 ratings).
Last updated 5 days ago.
* Estimated salaries Estimated salaries are based on data provided anonymously by employees and/or estimated by other statistical methods.
No Recent Jobs found for Cash America on Comparably
Mark that you are interested and we will alert you when there are new positions available listed on Comparably
Candidates By Department
Candidates By Location