Diverse employees at Chicago have rated Perks And Benefits, Compensation, and Environment as the highest categories they have scored
Women at Chicago have rated Perks And Benefits, Compensation, and Retention as the highest categories they have scored
Chicago employees are -23% more likely to recommend Chicago as a great place to work
Working at Chicago is rated highly by 21 employees, across various culture aspects.
Overall Company Culture at Chicago is rated C-
Last updated months ago
Chicago ranks in the Bottom 35% of other companies on Comparably with 51-200 Employees for Overall Company Culture Score
Share Your OpinionAnonymously Rate Your Experience & Make Work Better
Out of 27 Chicago employee reviews, 54% were positive. The remaining 46% were constructive reviews with the goal of helping Chicago improve their work culture.
What do you like best about the leadership team?Their energy and passion for leadership
What is the best part about your compensation package?salary and health insurance benefit
What makes you most happy at work?being able to accomplish my tasks
What do your coworkers need to improve and how could you work together better?Better talent needs to be hired
What needs to change to make the company culture better?less red tape and ability for employees to help shift culture
What would you improve about your company's interview process?make the process less sterile and formal and allow interviewers to have a real conversation with candidates and not just fill out a form documenting candidate answers
21 employees at Chicago have reviewed Chicago across various culture dimensions, providing their opinions on items ranging from executive ratings to the pace at work. The latest review was months ago.
Overall, the 21 Chicago employees give their leadership a grade of C-, or Bottom 35% of similar size companies on Comparably. This includes specific ratings of their executive team, CEO, and manager.
Employees at Chicago are generally satisfied with their total compensation at Chicago, which includes a combination of pay, stock and equity, and benefits.
Overall, employees at Chicago are not very pleased with their team. 21 Participants grade the quality of their coworkers a D-. Less than half believe the meetings at Chicago are effective, and the majority look forward to interacting with their coworkers.
The majority of employees at Chicago believe the environment at Chicago is positive. Most Participants believe the pace of work at Chicago is moderate. About 60% of the employees at Chicago work 8 hours or less.
Overall, the employees at Chicago are not very happy, based on their aggregated ratings of future outlook, customer perception, and their excitement going to work.
How much do people at Chicago get paid? See the latest salaries by department and job title. The average estimated annual salary, including base and bonus, at Chicago is $86,163, or $41 per hour, while the estimated median salary is $86,845, or $41 per hour.
At Chicago, the highest paid job is a Director of Engineering at $167,418 annually and the lowest is a CS Rep at $43,092 annually. Average Chicago salaries by department include: Customer Support at $55,777, Operations at $77,484, Design at $76,861, and HR at $76,718. Half of Chicago salaries are above $86,845.
12 employees at Chicago rank their Compensation in the Top 50% of similar sized companies in the US (based on 35 ratings) while 10 employees at Chicago rank their Perks And Benefits in the Top 25% of similar sized companies in the US (based on 12 ratings).
Last updated months ago.
* Estimated salaries Estimated salaries are based on data provided anonymously by employees and/or estimated by other statistical methods.
No Recent Jobs found for Chicago on Comparably
Mark that you are interested and we will alert you when there are new positions available listed on Comparably
Candidates By Department
Candidates By Location
New York City