Diverse employees at Classy have rated Executive Team, Manager, and CEO Rating as the highest categories they have scored
Women at Classy have rated CEO Rating, Manager, and Team as the highest categories they have scored
Classy employees are 71% more likely to recommend Classy as a great place to work
Working at Classy is rated highly by 107 employees, across various culture aspects.
Overall Company Culture at Classy is rated A+
Last updated 8 days ago
Classy ranks in the Top 5% of other companies on Comparably with 201-500 Employees for Overall Company Culture Score
Out of 332 Classy employee reviews, 96% were positive. The remaining 4% were constructive reviews with the goal of helping Classy improve their work culture.
What are some of the best things about your team?Everyone here is absolutely brilliant and willing to work incredibly hard to see the results we're looking to achieve.
Classy is a B Corp Certified social enterprise that helps nonprofit organizations maximize their impact through a suite of world-class, online fundraising tools to accelerate social impact around the world. Based in San Diego, CA and trusted by organizations of all sizes and cause sectors, nonprofits use Classy’s platform to raise money, engage their communities, and advance their missions. Since 2011, Classy has powered tens of millions of donations from over 190 countries and raised over $2 billion for social good.
To mobilize & empower the world for good.
Classy was founded in 2006 and its current CEO is Chris Himes. Since its inception 16 years ago, Classy has grown to 225 employees.
Classy has 225 employees. 107 employees at Classy have reviewed Classy across various culture dimensions, providing their opinions on items ranging from executive ratings to the pace at work. The latest review was 8 days ago.
Overall, the 107 Classy employees give their leadership a grade of A+, or Top 5% of similar size companies on Comparably. This includes specific ratings of their executive team, CEO, and manager.
Employees at Classy are extremely happy with their total compensation at Classy, which includes a combination of pay, stock and equity, and benefits.
Overall, employees at Classy are extremely happy with their team. 107 Participants grade the quality of their coworkers an A+. The majority believe the meetings at Classy are effective, and the majority look forward to interacting with their coworkers.
The majority of employees at Classy believe the environment at Classy is positive. Most Participants believe the pace of work at Classy is comfortably fast. About 80% of the employees at Classy work 8 hours or less.
Overall, the employees at Classy are extremely happy, based on their aggregated ratings of future outlook, customer perception, and their excitement going to work.
Classy competitors include Convio, Blackbaud, and CrowdRise. Classy ranks 1st in Overall Culture Score on Comparably vs its competitors. See below how Classy compares to its competitors with CEO Rankings, Product & Services, NPS, Pricing, Customer Services, Overall Culture Score, eNPS, Gender and Diversity Scores.
How much do people at Classy get paid? See the latest salaries by department and job title. The average estimated annual salary, including base and bonus, at Classy is $115,172, or $55 per hour, while the estimated median salary is $134,476, or $64 per hour.
At Classy, the highest paid job is a General Counsel at $279,468 annually and the lowest is a CS Rep at $43,908 annually. Average Classy salaries by department include: Admin at $53,645, HR at $90,227, Product at $136,967, and IT at $100,752. Half of Classy salaries are above $134,476.
84 employees at Classy rank their Compensation in the Top 5% of similar sized companies in the US (based on 260 ratings) while 83 employees at Classy rank their Perks And Benefits in the Top 20% of similar sized companies in the US (based on 89 ratings).
Last updated 16 days ago.
* Estimated salaries Estimated salaries are based on data provided anonymously by employees and/or estimated by other statistical methods.
No Recent Jobs found for Classy on Comparably
Mark that you are interested and we will alert you when there are new positions available listed on Comparably
Candidates By Department
Candidates By Location
New York City