Diverse employees at Clean Harbors have rated Team, Outlook, and Work Culture as the highest categories they have scored
Women at Clean Harbors have rated Outlook, Team, and Work Culture as the highest categories they have scored
Clean Harbors employees are -6% more likely to recommend Clean Harbors as a great place to work
Working at Clean Harbors is rated highly by 143 employees, across various culture aspects.
Overall Company Culture at Clean Harbors is rated C-
Last updated 2 days ago
Clean Harbors ranks in the Bottom 30% of other companies on Comparably with 10,000+ Employees for Overall Company Culture Score
Out of 203 Clean Harbors employee reviews, 71% were positive. The remaining 29% were constructive reviews with the goal of helping Clean Harbors improve their work culture.
What is most positive about the culture and environment at your company?No discrimination. Everyone is equal.
What are some of the best things about your team?Hardworking, honest, open, helpful amazing
What is the best part about your compensation package?It's very fair and affordable
Why do you feel undervalued and what would make you feel better about your compensation?They higher new employees with no experience at a higher rate than an employee whos been here for 10 years. Getting a yearly raise as needed and bonuses would actually help with work morales and would actually make me want to work harder and make me want to stay
What's going wrong and how can it be improved?over haul of management in the office
What needs to change to make the company culture better?Better training for management in general
Clean Harbors, Inc. is a provider of environmental, energy and industrial services, including hazardous waste disposal for companies.
Company-wide, Safety is Clean Harbors No. 1 Priority
To be recognized as the premier provider of environmental, energy and industrial services The Company operates two reporting segments – Environmental Services and Safety-Kleen – which are made up of several businesses.
143 employees at Clean Harbors have reviewed Clean Harbors across various culture dimensions, providing their opinions on items ranging from executive ratings to the pace at work. The latest review was 2 days ago.
Overall, the 143 Clean Harbors employees give their leadership a grade of C-, or Bottom 30% of similar size companies on Comparably. This includes specific ratings of their executive team, CEO, and manager.
Employees at Clean Harbors are mostly dissatisfied with their total compensation at Clean Harbors, which includes a combination of pay, stock and equity, and benefits.
Overall, employees at Clean Harbors are generally satisfied with their team. 143 Participants grade the quality of their coworkers a B-. The majority believe the meetings at Clean Harbors are effective, and the majority look forward to interacting with their coworkers.
The majority of employees at Clean Harbors believe the environment at Clean Harbors is positive. Most Participants believe the pace of work at Clean Harbors is comfortably fast. About 28% of the employees at Clean Harbors work 8 hours or less, while 13% of them have an extremely long day - longer than twelve hours.
Overall, the employees at Clean Harbors are generally happy, based on their aggregated ratings of future outlook, customer perception, and their excitement going to work.
Clean Harbors competitors include Clean Earth, Covanta, and PSC. Clean Harbors ranks 3rd in Overall Culture Score on Comparably vs its competitors. See below how Clean Harbors compares to its competitors with CEO Rankings, Product & Services, NPS, Pricing, Customer Services, Overall Culture Score, eNPS, Gender and Diversity Scores.
How much do people at Clean Harbors get paid? See the latest salaries by department and job title. The average estimated annual salary, including base and bonus, at Clean Harbors is $99,801, or $47 per hour, while the estimated median salary is $99,541, or $47 per hour.
At Clean Harbors, the highest paid job is a Director of Sales at $246,010 annually and the lowest is a CS Rep at $46,219 annually. Average Clean Harbors salaries by department include: Engineering at $134,003, Communications at $237,077, Sales at $148,706, and Design at $114,577. Half of Clean Harbors salaries are above $99,541.
65 employees at Clean Harbors rank their Compensation in the Bottom 25% of similar sized companies in the US (based on 200 ratings) while 62 employees at Clean Harbors rank their Perks And Benefits in the Bottom 30% of similar sized companies in the US (based on 67 ratings).
Last updated 3 days ago.
* Estimated salaries Estimated salaries are based on data provided anonymously by employees and/or estimated by other statistical methods.
No Recent Jobs found for Clean Harbors on Comparably
Mark that you are interested and we will alert you when there are new positions available listed on Comparably
Candidates By Department
Candidates By Location