Diverse employees at CollabNet have rated Compensation, Happiness, and Team as the highest categories they have scored
Women at CollabNet have rated Compensation, Happiness, and Team as the highest categories they have scored
CollabNet employees are 88% more likely to recommend CollabNet as a great place to work
Working at CollabNet is rated highly by 41 employees, across various culture aspects.
Overall Company Culture at CollabNet is rated A+
Last updated months ago
CollabNet ranks in the Top 5% of other companies on Comparably with 201-500 Employees for Overall Company Culture Score
Out of 211 CollabNet employee reviews, 99% were positive. The remaining 1% were constructive reviews with the goal of helping CollabNet improve their work culture.
What do you like best about the leadership team?Great leadership, strategy and market growth.
What makes you most happy at work?Commitement and freedom on work style, openness
What are some of the best things about your team?They are very good team player and help.
What's going wrong and how can it be improved?Not working in latest technology. Trainings on new technology can be conducted
CollabNet provides cloud-based application lifecycle management solutions for increasing enterprise agility and governance.
As industry leaders in innovation and ease of use, we strive to empower customers to build software fast, pursue great opportunities and solve tough problems. We take care of our customers, treating their success as our own.
We aim to provide the shortest sustainable lead time, best quality and value to people and society. We hold ourselves to high morale, safety and delivering customer delight. We have built this on the foundation of lean thinking and agile leadership.
CollabNet was founded in 1999 and its current CEO is Flint Brenton. Since its inception 23 years ago, CollabNet has grown to 270 employees.
CollabNet has 270 employees. 41 employees at CollabNet have reviewed CollabNet across various culture dimensions, providing their opinions on items ranging from executive ratings to the pace at work. The latest review was months ago.
Overall, the 41 CollabNet employees give their leadership a grade of A+, or Top 5% of similar size companies on Comparably. This includes specific ratings of their executive team, CEO, and manager.
Employees at CollabNet are extremely happy with their total compensation at CollabNet, which includes a combination of pay, stock and equity, and benefits.
Overall, employees at CollabNet are extremely happy with their team. 41 Participants grade the quality of their coworkers an A+. The majority believe the meetings at CollabNet are effective, and the majority look forward to interacting with their coworkers.
The majority of employees at CollabNet believe the environment at CollabNet is positive. Most Participants believe the pace of work at CollabNet is comfortably fast. About 85% of the employees at CollabNet work 8 hours or less.
Overall, the employees at CollabNet are extremely happy, based on their aggregated ratings of future outlook, customer perception, and their excitement going to work.
CollabNet competitors include Asynchrony Labs, Atlassian, OutSystems, and Slack. CollabNet ranks 1st in Overall Culture Score on Comparably vs its competitors. See below how CollabNet compares to its competitors with CEO Rankings, Product & Services, NPS, Pricing, Customer Services, Overall Culture Score, eNPS, Gender and Diversity Scores.
How much do people at CollabNet get paid? See the latest salaries by department and job title. The average estimated annual salary, including base and bonus, at CollabNet is $122,412, or $58 per hour, while the estimated median salary is $174,944, or $84 per hour.
At CollabNet, the highest paid job is a General Counsel at $267,770 annually and the lowest is an Admin Assistant at $34,613 annually. Average CollabNet salaries by department include: Legal at $267,770, IT at $94,490, Finance at $83,507, and HR at $91,712. Half of CollabNet salaries are above $174,944.
41 employees at CollabNet rank their Compensation in the Top 5% of similar sized companies in the US (based on 83 ratings) while 41 employees at CollabNet rank their Perks And Benefits in the Top 5% of similar sized companies in the US (based on 81 ratings).
Last updated months ago.
* Estimated salaries Estimated salaries are based on data provided anonymously by employees and/or estimated by other statistical methods.
No Recent Jobs found for CollabNet on Comparably
Mark that you are interested and we will alert you when there are new positions available listed on Comparably
Candidates By Department
Candidates By Location