Diverse employees at Corner Bakery Cafe have rated Retention, Environment, and Outlook as the highest categories they have scored
Women at Corner Bakery Cafe have rated Environment, Retention, and Work Culture as the highest categories they have scored
Corner Bakery Cafe employees are 4% more likely to recommend Corner Bakery Cafe as a great place to work
Working at Corner Bakery Cafe is rated highly by 36 employees, across various culture aspects.
Overall Company Culture at Corner Bakery Cafe is rated B+
Last updated 22 days ago
Corner Bakery Cafe ranks in the Top 20% of other companies on Comparably with 501-1,000 Employees for Overall Company Culture Score
Out of 47 Corner Bakery Cafe employee reviews, 76% were positive. The remaining 24% were constructive reviews with the goal of helping Corner Bakery Cafe improve their work culture.
What is the best part about your compensation package?Paid on time. Growth every year
What do you like best about the leadership team?Worked hard, listened to each other's issues.
What did you like most about the interview process?Easy going and very friendly.
What does the leadership team need to get better at?Managers running the store better! Constantly short staffed, nobody to work. And managers are lazy
Why do you feel undervalued and what would make you feel better about your compensation?Better training for all staff. Such as, shadowing a few days before doing the position alone.
What would you improve about your company's interview process?Instruct them that they will be worked in not the position they were hired for but 2 additional ones
"Corner Bakery Cafe is a chain of cafes that specialize in pastries, breads, breakfast dishes, gourmet sandwiches, homemade soups, salads and pasta."
Welcome to our amazing world. A brand that is filled to the brim with passionate people, creative thinkers, overachievers, servant leaders and folks having a blast doing what they do best – helping others.
United States of America
36 employees at Corner Bakery Cafe have reviewed Corner Bakery Cafe across various culture dimensions, providing their opinions on items ranging from executive ratings to the pace at work. The latest review was 22 days ago.
Overall, the 36 Corner Bakery Cafe employees give their leadership a grade of B, or Top 35% of similar size companies on Comparably. This includes specific ratings of their executive team, CEO, and manager.
Employees at Corner Bakery Cafe are generally satisfied with their total compensation at Corner Bakery Cafe, which includes a combination of pay, stock and equity, and benefits.
Overall, employees at Corner Bakery Cafe are pleased with their team. 36 Participants grade the quality of their coworkers a B. The majority believe the meetings at Corner Bakery Cafe are effective, and the majority look forward to interacting with their coworkers.
The majority of employees at Corner Bakery Cafe believe the environment at Corner Bakery Cafe is positive. Most Participants believe the pace of work at Corner Bakery Cafe is comfortably fast. About 93% of the employees at Corner Bakery Cafe work 8 hours or less.
Overall, the employees at Corner Bakery Cafe are generally happy, based on their aggregated ratings of future outlook, customer perception, and their excitement going to work.
Corner Bakery Cafe competitors include Starbucks, Specialty's Cafe & Bakery, Cinnabon, and Bruegger's. Corner Bakery Cafe ranks 2nd in Overall Culture Score on Comparably vs its competitors. See below how Corner Bakery Cafe compares to its competitors with CEO Rankings, Product & Services, NPS, Pricing, Customer Services, Overall Culture Score, eNPS, Gender and Diversity Scores.
How much do people at Corner Bakery Cafe get paid? See the latest salaries by department and job title. The average estimated annual salary, including base and bonus, at Corner Bakery Cafe is $108,019, or $51 per hour, while the estimated median salary is $114,745, or $55 per hour.
At Corner Bakery Cafe, the highest paid job is a General Counsel at $214,274 annually and the lowest is a CS Rep at $38,499 annually. Average Corner Bakery Cafe salaries by department include: IT at $88,971, Marketing at $111,745, Product at $147,536, and Operations at $66,434. Half of Corner Bakery Cafe salaries are above $114,745.
18 employees at Corner Bakery Cafe rank their Compensation in the Bottom 40% of similar sized companies in the US (based on 54 ratings) while 18 employees at Corner Bakery Cafe rank their Perks And Benefits in the Bottom 20% of similar sized companies in the US (based on 18 ratings).
Last updated a month ago.
* Estimated salaries Estimated salaries are based on data provided anonymously by employees and/or estimated by other statistical methods.
No Recent Jobs found for Corner Bakery Cafe on Comparably
Mark that you are interested and we will alert you when there are new positions available listed on Comparably
Candidates By Department
Candidates By Location