Diverse employees at Dell Financial Services have rated Meetings, Team, and Outlook as the highest categories they have scored
Women at Dell Financial Services have rated Meetings, Team, and Outlook as the highest categories they have scored
Dell Financial Services employees are 15% more likely to recommend Dell Financial Services as a great place to work
Working at Dell Financial Services is rated highly by 25 employees, across various culture aspects.
Overall Company Culture at Dell Financial Services is rated B
Last updated months ago
Dell Financial Services ranks in the Top 35% of other companies on Comparably with for Overall Company Culture Score
Share Your OpinionAnonymously Rate Your Experience & Make Work Better
Out of 42 Dell Financial Services employee reviews, 87% were positive. The remaining 13% were constructive reviews with the goal of helping Dell Financial Services improve their work culture.
What are some of the best things about your team?My team is pretty good
What is the best part about your compensation package?I no longer have to drive to the office
What do you like best about the leadership team?Positive attitude and willingness to communicate
What does the leadership team need to get better at?probably the same things as most other companies
What's going wrong and how can it be improved?Enforcing safety procedures and theft by holding people accountable
What do your coworkers need to improve and how could you work together better?They’re awesome, amazing, willing to help
""To deliver financing solutions that enable and enrich the Dell customer experience.""
|Headquarter||United States of America|
25 employees at Dell Financial Services have reviewed Dell Financial Services across various culture dimensions, providing their opinions on items ranging from executive ratings to the pace at work. The latest review was months ago.
Overall, the 25 Dell Financial Services employees give their leadership a grade of B-, or Top 40% of similar size companies on Comparably. This includes specific ratings of their executive team, CEO, and manager.
Employees at Dell Financial Services are pleased with their total compensation at Dell Financial Services, which includes a combination of pay, stock and equity, and benefits.
Overall, employees at Dell Financial Services are pleased with their team. 25 Participants grade the quality of their coworkers a C+. The majority believe the meetings at Dell Financial Services are effective, and the majority look forward to interacting with their coworkers.
The majority of employees at Dell Financial Services believe the environment at Dell Financial Services is positive. Most Participants believe the pace of work at Dell Financial Services is comfortably fast. About 72% of the employees at Dell Financial Services work 8 hours or less, while 14% of them have an extremely long day - longer than twelve hours.
Overall, the employees at Dell Financial Services are extremely happy, based on their aggregated ratings of future outlook, customer perception, and their excitement going to work.
How much do people at Dell Financial Services get paid? See the latest salaries by department and job title. The average estimated annual salary, including base and bonus, at Dell Financial Services is $88,096, or $42 per hour, while the estimated median salary is $103,590, or $49 per hour.
At Dell Financial Services, the highest paid job is a Sales Rep at $114,878 annually and the lowest is a Bookkeeper at $41,976 annually. Average Dell Financial Services salaries by department include: Business Development at $100,084, IT at $102,586, Customer Support at $58,991, and Sales at $107,594. Half of Dell Financial Services salaries are above $103,590.
16 employees at Dell Financial Services rank their Compensation in the Top 35% of similar sized companies in the US (based on 53 ratings) while 16 employees at Dell Financial Services rank their Perks And Benefits in the Top 35% of similar sized companies in the US (based on 18 ratings).
Last updated months ago.
* Estimated salaries Estimated salaries are based on data provided anonymously by employees and/or estimated by other statistical methods.
No Recent Jobs found for Dell Financial Services on Comparably
Mark that you are interested and we will alert you when there are new positions available listed on Comparably