Diverse employees at Discover have rated CEO Rating, Compensation, and Outlook as the highest categories they have scored
Women at Discover have rated Office Culture, Meetings, and Manager as the highest categories they have scored
Discover employees are 17% more likely to recommend Discover as a great place to work
Working at Discover is rated highly by 75 employees, across various culture aspects.
Overall Company Culture at Discover is rated B
Last updated 3 days ago
Discover ranks in the Top 25% of other companies on Comparably with 10,000+ Employees for Overall Company Culture Score
Out of 93 Discover employee reviews, 87% were positive. The remaining 13% were constructive reviews with the goal of helping Discover improve their work culture.
What do you like best about the leadership team?The leaders I have always worked with are great at finding ways to be constructive, fair and helpful.
What are some of the best things about your team?Teamwork is seamless even online
What is the best part about your compensation package?Healthcare and time off (6weeks)
What's going wrong and how can it be improved?Line manager has personal agenda and incompetent.
What needs to change to make the company culture better?Every suggestions were ignored or rejected
What do your coworkers need to improve and how could you work together better?Need more smart people here
To help people spend smarter, manage debt better and save more so they achieve a brighter financial future.
To be the leading direct bank and payments partner.
|Headquarter||2500 Lake Cook Rd|
Chicago, IL 60015
United States of America
75 employees at Discover have reviewed Discover across various culture dimensions, providing their opinions on items ranging from executive ratings to the pace at work. The latest review was 3 days ago.
Overall, the 75 Discover employees give their leadership a grade of B, or Top 35% of similar size companies on Comparably. This includes specific ratings of their executive team, CEO, and manager.
Employees at Discover are generally satisfied with their total compensation at Discover, which includes a combination of pay, stock and equity, and benefits.
Overall, employees at Discover are generally satisfied with their team. 75 Participants grade the quality of their coworkers a B-. The majority believe the meetings at Discover are effective, and the majority look forward to interacting with their coworkers.
The majority of employees at Discover believe the environment at Discover is positive. Most Participants believe the pace of work at Discover is comfortably fast. About 68% of the employees at Discover work 8 hours or less, while 9% of them have an extremely long day - longer than twelve hours.
Overall, the employees at Discover are happy, based on their aggregated ratings of future outlook, customer perception, and their excitement going to work.
Discover competitors include Ally Financial Inc., Medtronic, Mastercard, and American Express. Discover ranks 4th in Overall Culture Score on Comparably vs its competitors. See below how Discover compares to its competitors with CEO Rankings, Product & Services, NPS, Pricing, Customer Services, Overall Culture Score, eNPS, Gender and Diversity Scores.
How much do people at Discover get paid? See the latest salaries by department and job title. The average estimated annual salary, including base and bonus, at Discover is $124,817, or $60 per hour, while the estimated median salary is $113,296, or $54 per hour.
At Discover, the highest paid job is a Director of Engineering at $225,143 annually and the lowest is an Account Manager at $36,487 annually. Average Discover salaries by department include: Product at $202,135, Communications at $237,557, Legal at $126,646, and IT at $107,587. Half of Discover salaries are above $113,296.
43 employees at Discover rank their Compensation in the Top 25% of similar sized companies in the US (based on 145 ratings) while 42 employees at Discover rank their Perks And Benefits in the Top 10% of similar sized companies in the US (based on 48 ratings).
Salaries contributed from Discover employees include job titles like Senior Developer, Developer, Scrum Master, and Product Manager. Comparably data has a total of 22 salary records from Discover employees.
Last updated 13 days ago.
* Estimated salaries Estimated salaries are based on data provided anonymously by employees and/or estimated by other statistical methods.
Many of our benefits start on Day one of employment. Check out more at http://mydiscoverbenefits.com/
No Recent Jobs found for Discover on Comparably
Mark that you are interested and we will alert you when there are new positions available listed on Comparably
Candidates By Department
Candidates By Location