DroneDeploy employees are 72% more likely to recommend DroneDeploy as a great place to work
Working at DroneDeploy is rated highly by 26 employees, across various culture aspects.
Overall Company Culture at DroneDeploy is rated A
Last updated 20 days ago
DroneDeploy ranks in the Top 10% of other companies on Comparably with 51-200 Employees for Overall Company Culture Score
Out of 43 DroneDeploy employee reviews, 97% were positive. The remaining 3% were constructive reviews with the goal of helping DroneDeploy improve their work culture.
What do you like best about the leadership team?Transparency, great vision, caring about their people
What did you like most about the interview process?Structured, organized, transparent, and not overly long
What makes you most happy at work?Seeing my coworkers succeed and grow
What would you most like to see improved at your company?Balance. Less switching between features and tech debt every quarter.
DroneDeploy makes software for drones that helps businesses manage complex job sites.
At DroneDeploy, our mission is to make the skies open and accessible for everyone. Trusted by users across a variety of industries, we are transforming how businesses collect, manage, and interpret drone data. Our user-friendly platform makes it possible for companies of any size to improve their workflows through scalable image processing, data storage, and real-time sharable drone maps and 3D models. We're unifying the commercial drone industry under one roof by providing the platform to connect developers, hardware partners, and pilots with powerful tools to integrate aerial data into day-to-day operations.
A drone on every worksite.
DroneDeploy was founded in 2013 and its current CEO is Michael Winn. Since its inception 9 years ago, DroneDeploy has grown to 100 employees.
DroneDeploy has 100 employees. 26 employees at DroneDeploy have reviewed DroneDeploy across various culture dimensions, providing their opinions on items ranging from executive ratings to the pace at work. The latest review was 20 days ago.
Overall, the 26 DroneDeploy employees give their leadership a grade of A, or Top 10% of similar size companies on Comparably. This includes specific ratings of their executive team, CEO, and manager.
Employees at DroneDeploy are extremely happy with their total compensation at DroneDeploy, which includes a combination of pay, stock and equity, and benefits.
Overall, employees at DroneDeploy are extremely happy with their team. 26 Participants grade the quality of their coworkers an A. The majority believe the meetings at DroneDeploy are effective, and the majority look forward to interacting with their coworkers.
The majority of employees at DroneDeploy believe the environment at DroneDeploy is positive. Most Participants believe the pace of work at DroneDeploy is comfortably fast. About 39% of the employees at DroneDeploy work 8 hours or less.
Overall, the employees at DroneDeploy are extremely happy, based on their aggregated ratings of future outlook, customer perception, and their excitement going to work.
DroneDeploy competitors include Endurance and Airware. DroneDeploy ranks 1st in Overall Culture Score on Comparably vs its competitors. See below how DroneDeploy compares to its competitors with CEO Rankings, Product & Services, NPS, Pricing, Customer Services, Overall Culture Score, eNPS, Gender and Diversity Scores.
How much do people at DroneDeploy get paid? See the latest salaries by department and job title. The average estimated annual salary, including base and bonus, at DroneDeploy is $124,123, or $59 per hour, while the estimated median salary is $150,444, or $72 per hour.
At DroneDeploy, the highest paid job is a Director of Engineering at $190,927 annually and the lowest is an Admin Assistant at $57,790 annually. Average DroneDeploy salaries by department include: Business Development at $111,489, Product at $131,723, Admin at $76,213, and Marketing at $192,438. Half of DroneDeploy salaries are above $150,444.
21 employees at DroneDeploy rank their Compensation in the Top 5% of similar sized companies in the US (based on 71 ratings) while 21 employees at DroneDeploy rank their Perks And Benefits in the Top 5% of similar sized companies in the US (based on 24 ratings).
Last updated months ago.
* Estimated salaries Estimated salaries are based on data provided anonymously by employees and/or estimated by other statistical methods.
No Recent Jobs found for DroneDeploy on Comparably
Mark that you are interested and we will alert you when there are new positions available listed on Comparably
Candidates By Department
Candidates By Location
Salt Lake City